Mike Piazza - Gay - Sam Champion - His Lover

DevilMan

May 22, 2002, 11:42:40 PM5/22/02
I can corroberate this story. A friend of mine knows the person that did
the title search on the house they just purchased together.

"SAR I" <nos...@mail.com> wrote in message
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> I have a family member that is a police officer in down town NYC.
According
> to him, on Tuesday, Sam Champion (ABC Weatherman) went into his precinct
and
> filed a domestic abuse complaint against his parner, Mike Piazza.
>
> You read it here first. I'm a Yankee fan, and no way any of them are gay.
>
> SAR I

slats

May 22, 2002, 11:42:46 PM5/22/02
On Thu, 23 May 2002 00:22:27 GMT, "SAR I" <nos...@mail.com> wrote:

>I have a family member that is a police officer in down town NYC. According
>to him, on Tuesday, Sam Champion (ABC Weatherman) went into his precinct and
>filed a domestic abuse complaint against his parner, Mike Piazza.
>
>You read it here first. I'm a Yankee fan, and no way any of them are gay.
>
>SAR I

i'm no baseball fan, but i find all the piazza homosexuality rumors to
be very funny. i wish he still had his bleached hair.

i don't know if it's common knowledge that sam champion is gay. my
friend's daughter works at the ferries to fire island, and i'm told
that sam's a regular at the heterosexually-challenged beaches.

not that there's anything wrong with that.

-slats

*sit on a potato pan, otis.* :Ž

Glenn Greenstein

May 23, 2002, 8:44:37 AM5/23/02
Of course Piazza is gay, he's a catcher
"slats" <sl...@optonline.net> wrote in message

yoyodog

May 23, 2002, 9:11:40 AM5/23/02
Would that make Champion a pitcher?
--
yoyodog
--

"Glenn Greenstein" <glen.j...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

Stv-Doe

May 23, 2002, 10:09:34 AM5/23/02

"slats" <sl...@optonline.net> wrote in message

Let me concur that straight is no better or worse than gay.

That said, I've many friends in the gay community that have told me for many
years that Mike is gay. He's also a regular at a restaurant in the city
wherein my best friend runs the wine program. My buddy tells me that his
"gaydar" says Mike is gay. (Those of us who live in Manhattan tend to
develop pretty good gaydar.)

Steve

buster55

May 23, 2002, 7:00:34 PM5/23/02

<John P.> wrote in message

> On Thu, 23 May 2002 03:42:40 GMT "DevilMan" <Devi...@sohodev.com>
> wrote:
>
> >I can corroberate this story. A friend of mine knows the person that did
> >the title search on the house they just purchased together.
> >

> I truly love well documented posts that contain phrases like "a friend
> of mine knows the person".
> --
> John P.

Gee what other evidence would one need?

tutor

May 22, 2002, 10:53:35 PM5/22/02
SAR I wrote:

> x-no-archive: yes

> I have a family member that is a police officer in down town NYC. According
> to him, on Tuesday, Sam Champion (ABC Weatherman) went into his precinct and
> filed a domestic abuse complaint against his parner, Mike Piazza.
>
> You read it here first. I'm a Yankee fan, and no way any of them are gay.
>
> SAR I

Funny, I heard this exact same rumor (Champion) over 6 weeks ago. It has been
running around longer than that. As far as it having happened last Tuesday, you
or your family member is full of shit.

tutor

May 23, 2002, 10:37:59 PM5/23/02
SAAR I wrote:

> x-no-archive: yes
>
> My wife's cousin's husband is a Sargent in one of the downtown police
> precincts and said it happened on Tuesday. He's got zero reason to make
> this up, is not gullible enough to fall for a prank, and is one of the most
> honest and decent cops on the force.
>
> It happened on Tuesday. It'll come out eventually.
>
> SAR I

In my office, one of my employees was talking about a domestic violence
complaint by Champion against Piazza over 6 weeks ago, in early April. Plus if
you scout around, you'll see those rumors on the Net around that time. It may
be true, but as far as any news breaking revelation last Tuesday, I think not.
Perhaps the 'formal' complaint was not filed until this week, but the entire
issue has been around for much longer than that. That is the one way to explain
the disparity.