I just found two *IDENTICAL* snowflakes!!!!

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Percy Flage

未讀,
2011年9月18日 下午1:10:032011/9/18
收件者:
;)

--
Percy Flage
"Life is too short to have to explain everyday."

Percy Flage

未讀,
2011年9月18日 下午1:16:122011/9/18
收件者:
THREE OF 'EM. ;)

oldn...@mindspring.com

未讀,
2011年9月18日 下午3:15:572011/9/18
收件者:

Sanchez and Clemens? :-)

訊息已遭刪除

Tutor

未讀,
2011年9月18日 下午6:51:002011/9/18
收件者:
On Sep 18, 6:38 pm, buRford <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Sep 2011 18:10:03 +0100, Percy Flage <percy.flage_REM@OVE_ianwhitephoto.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
> >;)
>
> I knew when I mentioned the snowflakes, and our 0-16, that we'd score on our first drive
> ;)
> Nice that we won.

And Rex got a derisive cheer from many at the stadium when he did the
right thing for a change and elected to get the ball when we won the
coin toss. So sick of deferring. Hate that sheet. Hurts the offense.

訊息已遭刪除

Papa Carl

未讀,
2011年9月18日 晚上7:49:002011/9/18
收件者:

"Tutor" <dcat...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

What's more important is what it is saying...you have NO confidence in your
offense.
It's bad psychologically for your own offense and is very telling...you need
the ball to win.

Percy Flage

未讀,
2011年9月19日 清晨5:05:472011/9/19
收件者:
On 18/09/2011 23:38, buRford wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Sep 2011 18:10:03 +0100, Percy Flage<percy.flage_REM@OVE_ianwhitephoto.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
>> ;)
>
> I knew when I mentioned the snowflakes, and our 0-16, that we'd score on our first drive
> ;)
> Nice that we won.

It was the way they did it that was impressive though. And backed up by
the safety. I was disappointed that they didn't stick the ensuing drive
in there though.

I still stand by my comments that if you always defer, you've got far
fewer attempts to actually score in the first quarter. Lies, damned lies
and stats and all that.

訊息已遭刪除

Percy Flage

未讀,
2011年9月19日 上午10:51:162011/9/19
收件者:
On 19/09/2011 14:27, buRford wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 10:05:47 +0100, Percy Flage<percy.flage_REM@OVE_ianwhitephoto.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
>> On 18/09/2011 23:38, buRford wrote:

>>> I knew when I mentioned the snowflakes, and our 0-16, that we'd score on our first drive
>>> ;)
>>> Nice that we won.
>>
>> It was the way they did it that was impressive though. And backed up by
>> the safety. I was disappointed that they didn't stick the ensuing drive
>> in there though.
>>
>> I still stand by my comments that if you always defer, you've got far
>> fewer attempts to actually score in the first quarter. Lies, damned lies
>> and stats and all that.
>
> Bah... what does a Brit know about real football. Stick to Manchester United!

Crikey. Do you know the last time I watched a "real football" match?
Neither do I.
訊息已遭刪除
0 則新訊息