Giants hire Carmen Bricillo as offensive line coach,1d

*ernie

Jan 12, 2024, 8:13:30 PMJan 12
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/giants-hire-carmen-bricillo-as-offensive-line-coach/ar-AA1mPuSZ?ocid=msedgntp&pc=SCOOBE&cvid=8917b857755d4bbabb99e5189379dda9&ei=32

The Giants somehow manage to hire the worst coaches for OL. I have no
idea how good a coach Bricillo is or isn't but the past few have bombed.
I do blame the coaches; too many players that have left succeeded after
failing with the Giants.

--
ernie k.
already...@hotmail.com

jeffg...@webtv.net

Jan 13, 2024, 11:31:56 AMJan 13
He seems to have done a good job last season at Las Vegas. Let us hope he can solve the ever present o-line problems the Giants always seem to have,

*ernie

Jan 13, 2024, 7:33:20 PMJan 13
I remember reading an interview with Parcells while he was still
coaching. He said something to the effect of a team shouldn't waste high
draft picks on O-Linemen because you can coach them to be good. I'll
keep my fingers crossed.