Scwartz with DJ/Saquan update

iommiRULES

Feb 1, 2023, 8:39:10 PM2/1/23
Paul has the same positivity of DJ being back as me:
The bottom line is this: Jones will be back, one way or another. Barkley’s status is very much up in the air and depends on how willing he is to not get paid as one of the top players at his position.

The Giants know Jones will be their quarterback in 2023. The goal is to work out a multiyear deal with him. A five-year contract is ideal for the team, because it would allow the Giants to spread the bonus money across the maximum number of years allowed, thus decreasing his salary cap hit in 2023 and beyond. If Jones and the Giants cannot come to an agreement, there is always the franchise tag, which would cost the Giants $32.4 million on their 2023 cap — far more than they want to use — and leave Jones in another prove-it season with no financial security, something he does not want.
https://nypost.com/2023/02/01/giants-news-the-latest-on-daniel-jones-saquon-barkley-talks/

iommiRULES

Feb 4, 2023, 12:26:07 PM2/4/23
I dunno why "if" he is gonna be back is still being discussed by the talking heads.....only thing really up for discussion is how much and how long....i knew with 99% certainty by the way Schoen addressed the media......GMs do not go out on a limb and say "We are happy to have Daniel back" if they donno for sure he will be back! I mean didnt have to look hard for that clue! Duh!
Hence my article on Jan 25th titled "Jones WILL be back"......Jones settling for the tag.....or holding out if the Giants tag him.....would just be Jones cutting off his nose to spite his face, and Schoen knows this...