Turnovers 3-0

iommiRULES

Nov 20, 2022, 4:04:25 PM11/20/22
End of story. After last one i think the D just threw their hands in the air. Now we face Dallas maybe without our 3 best DBs and our young promising WR out. Can we please draft or get a WR who plays a full season? If Daboll and Wink pull this one off on Thanksgiving it will be a minor miracle. At least DJ got a chance to air it out in the swamp winds, that may come in handy down the road. DJ's one pick was pretty bad, but the 2nd one was 4th down, even tho unfortunatly it was a good return....without the return an incomplete there is WORSE than a pick.