Note to Dave Gettleman

*ernie

Jan 21, 2023, 3:40:20 PM1/21/23
You didn't get everything wrong. Daniel Jones, Dexter Lawrence, and
Andrew Thomas amongst others all have done pretty good.

--
ernie k.
already...@hotmail.com

iommiRULES

Jan 21, 2023, 5:57:52 PM1/21/23
At the beginning of the season i said we will know who was most to blame DG or Judge.....i think we got our answer.....and remember we even had to get rid of another GOOD Gettleman guy because the cap.....Bradberry, who is now on the Eagles. There has been a lot of rotten Apples from the BB coaching tree, but Joe Judge takes the cake....or the rotten apple pie as the case may be....but remember the new regime was ALSO hamstrung by DG from getting any high price free agents of their own, they have done well in the discount market tho...

*ernie

Jan 21, 2023, 9:48:49 PM1/21/23
Gettleman was a good judge of players, terrible with picking a coach.

Bags packed >

Jan 21, 2023, 10:46:35 PM1/21/23
On 21 Jan 2023, *ernie <already...@hotmail.com> posted some
That statement is in sharp evidence tonight.

NYG poor coaching is the factor against the Eagles. Someday maybe the
Giants will hire a coach with balls.

*ernie

Jan 22, 2023, 12:41:22 AM1/22/23
Brian Daboll has as much balls as any coach in the NFL today. He proved
that all season and again tonight when he rolled the dice (and lost)
going for 4th and 8 early in the game. He has a lot of confidence is his
team and his decisions show it.