Atypical

iommiRULES

Jan 15, 2023, 8:10:06 PM1/15/23
The sign of great coaching, able to adjust, they knew we had to score to win and they did. WTF was Cousins throwing short of the sticks for? And that last roughing call on dex was total bullshit....i thought DJ was gonna collapse on the feild after all that running in first half!....I was like Call timeout! bring in Tyrod so he can get a blow! Saquan just looks like a different runner this year he is peaking.

ok short celebration now a big step up in class, short road trip to philly...
More free football fellas, enjoy....

jeffg...@webtv.net

Jan 15, 2023, 9:52:34 PM1/15/23
I at first also thought that roughing call was total bullshit until I saw the replay. Unfortunately, before he threw him down, he hit Cousins in the head, and that basically is always going to be called.

iommiRULES

Jan 15, 2023, 11:20:08 PM1/15/23
Perira commented it wasnt a forceful blow plus the mets guy said "what is he supposed to do sit him down"

*ernie

Jan 16, 2023, 12:49:56 AM1/16/23
As a Giants fan, I say "Bullshit!"; if I'm a Vikings fan, it's "Great call!".

TomW

Jan 16, 2023, 7:03:21 PM1/16/23
If I was a Vikings fan I would still say bullshit.

*ernie

Jan 16, 2023, 8:27:04 PM1/16/23
But with a smile on your face