Bills Fans

iommiRULES

Jan 22, 2023, 6:17:17 PM1/22/23
Bills fans have to be waaaayyyy more disappointed than Giants fans....they have been knocking on the door 3 years now and when push comes to shove they only got as far as us even tho they were preseason faves to win it all. Burrow is just an assasin I dont think anything gets to this guy.....besides maybe losing.

*ernie

Jan 22, 2023, 7:11:57 PM1/22/23
On Sunday, January 22, 2023 at 6:17:17 PM UTC-5, iommiRULES wrote:
> Bills fans have to be waaaayyyy more disappointed than Giants fans....they have been knocking on the door 3 years now and when push comes to shove they only got as far as us even tho they were preseason faves to win it all. Burrow is just an assasin I dont think anything gets to this guy.....besides maybe losing.

A few of my friends I spoke with today ( Giants fans) were somewhat disappointed with last night's game, but all were in agreement the season was a success. I doubt any Bills fans feel the same. The Bills have the misfortune of always running into the hot team. It seems to be their legacy

iommiRULES

Jan 22, 2023, 8:45:26 PM1/22/23
I think we were disappointed in being non competitive, us and the Jags were by far the weakest teams on paper in this round so losing was always an option to the level headed fan....but Elis first playoff game vs Carolina was very similar, at least DJ won one before embarrased, In fact i'm pretty sure that Carolina game was at Giants stadium which would make it worse...i remember Tiki sniping at the coaching staff after that one even....