Now KC knows

iommiRULES

Nov 20, 2022, 10:00:05 PM11/20/22
Toney questionable for 2nd half tonight......hamstring...its like clockwork with this kid. The next WR we draft or sign i think durability has to be a top priority....ever since OBJ started getting hurt 5 years ago it has ben a non stop issue at WR for this team. Where have all the Amani Toomers gone? At this rate all his team records seem very safe

*ernie

Nov 21, 2022, 9:47:57 AM11/21/22
On 11/20/2022 10:00 PM, iommiRULES wrote:
> Toney questionable for 2nd half tonight......hamstring...its like clockwork with this kid. The next WR we draft or sign i think durability has to be a top priority....ever since OBJ started getting hurt 5 years ago it has ben a non stop issue at WR for this team. Where have all the Amani Toomers gone? At this rate all his team records seem very safe

Today's WRs seemed to be groomed for speed, not durability. One or two
solid hits knocks them out for games, if not the entire season.