If The Don't Score 30 This Game...

iommiRULES

Nov 19, 2022, 8:24:39 AM11/19/22
We probably never will. At least this year. But as long as we have more points than the Lions at the final gun the Daboll train rolls on. If not the doubters will be out in force. Losing to the Lions at home will do that.

jeffg...@webtv.net

Nov 19, 2022, 3:57:23 PM11/19/22
On Saturday, November 19, 2022 at 8:24:39 AM UTC-5, iommiRULES wrote:
> We probably never will. At least this year. But as long as we have more points than the Lions at the final gun the Daboll train rolls on. If not the doubters will be out in force. Losing to the Lions at home will do that.
The wind may very well be a factor in whether this is a low scoring or high scoring game.

*ernie

Nov 20, 2022, 12:29:37 AM11/20/22
At some point the Lions 'D' will come through; hope it's not this week.
I expect to see another steady diet of run if the wind predictions
prevail, which this year isn't a bad thing.

Slipperman

Nov 20, 2022, 3:12:59 PM11/20/22
looks like their D did come through as well as the offense. had a feeling this disaster would happen. Jared Goff? please..
probably another loss on Thurs and suddenly the G's are 7-4. not looking good for the division.