Daniel Jones has all the leverage in contact talks

jeffg...@webtv.net

Jan 27, 2023, 11:29:00 AM1/27/23

iommiRULES

Jan 28, 2023, 4:42:44 PM1/28/23
On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 11:29:00 AM UTC-5, jeffg...@webtv.net wrote:
> https://nypost.com/2023/01/26/why-daniel-jones-has-leverage-as-experts-predict-giants-contract/

I predict signed sealed and delivered by March 1st....niether side can afford to play hardball. Not like DJ doesnt have competition including maybe Aaron Rodgers....and the shit teams who need a QB will just draft one high.....as far as the Giants they don't wanna low ball him after this years success, that would be suicide.....can you imagine DJ walking and them going back to a losing record? All the good feeling about the new regime would be GONE in 1 year. And even if he stays and they lose the new regime has a fall guy, he leaves no fall guy, its all on them.

TomW

Jan 29, 2023, 11:32:20 AM1/29/23
I think Jones is smart enough to know that Daboll has saved his career and made him a hundred million dollars. Whether it's 25 million or 35 million DJ will sign. Plus as long as he continues to improve under Daboll there will be even more money in the future.

iommiRULES

Jan 29, 2023, 2:09:23 PM1/29/23
yep as our mamas once said "don't bite the hand that feeds you!" But seriously they have made such a big deal over how they have did everything to ruin him before last year the last thing he wants to do is "ruin" himself by starting over with a new system yet again. I think 25 mil be to low tho, as long as the offer isnt insulting, if it is fuck that i'd leave.