My Biggest Fear was Correct

iommiRULES

Nov 25, 2022, 8:31:52 AM11/25/22
Actually i thought the kids played a really good first half they just couldnt do it 60 minutes with to little help from offense....i mean they picked Dak TWICE i'm pretty sure the Giants NEVER did that. Even some of those plays Dallas made the DB was right there it was good coverage...but the other guys get paid too. Just unlike our first stringers, the 2nd string couldnt finish it out and Dallas ran away as our offense disappeared altogether 2nd half.

https://nypost.com/2022/11/24/giants-depleted-secondary-had-no-answers-vs-cowboys/

jeffg...@webtv.net

Nov 25, 2022, 11:36:16 AM11/25/22
On Friday, November 25, 2022 at 8:31:52 AM UTC-5, iommiRULES wrote:
> Actually i thought the kids played a really good first half they just couldnt do it 60 minutes with to little help from offense....i mean they picked Dak TWICE i'm pretty sure the Giants NEVER did that. Even some of those plays Dallas made the DB was right there it was good coverage...but the other guys get paid too. Just unlike our first stringers, the 2nd string couldnt finish it out and Dallas ran away as our offense disappeared altogether 2nd half.
>
> https://nypost.com/2022/11/24/giants-depleted-secondary-had-no-answers-vs-cowboys/
There were really not that many second stringers in for the Giants. There were mostly third and fourth stringers. The most amazing thing is that they were actually ahead at the half. Also, if Barkley catches that 4th and one pass and maybe there were not so many key penalties against the team, they might have even won that game.

iommiRULES

Nov 25, 2022, 2:57:33 PM11/25/22
Well all i know was there was 2 starters....Love and Holmes....2 out of the nickle (5 DB's), rank the others how you want....if anything the DB's were more productive than the pass rush.....2 picks zero sacks.