(OT) Wilson Calling Seahawk audilbes?

iommiRULES

Nov 17, 2022, 8:01:38 PM11/17/22
Broncos players say Wilson still calling Seahawk Audibles at the line...Also says how Geno wears wristband but Wilson always refused when Carroll wanted him to wear one. I've been a critic of Wilson over the years not because he sucked but he was always over rated.....I could have QBed that team with the great defenses and won. Then as soon as that window closed Seattle sucked. His greatest strength was as a scrambler but i guess he lost a step. By Scrambler i don't mean runner like Jackson, but he knew how to throw on the run and make those off schedule plays....but from the pocket i always thought he was a very average QB.

https://nypost.com/2022/11/17/ex-bronco-tyler-polumbus-reveals-behind-the-scenes-russell-wilson-drama/

*ernie

Nov 20, 2022, 12:33:23 AM11/20/22
On 11/17/2022 8:01 PM, iommiRULES wrote:
> Broncos players say Wilson still calling Seahawk Audibles at the line...Also says how Geno wears wristband but Wilson always refused when Carroll wanted him to wear one. I've been a critic of Wilson over the years not because he sucked but he was always over rated.....I could have QBed that team with the great defenses and won. Then as soon as that window closed Seattle sucked. His greatest strength was as a scrambler but i guess he lost a step. By Scrambler i don't mean runner like Jackson, but he knew how to throw on the run and make those off schedule plays....but from the pocket i always thought he was a very average QB.
>
> https://nypost.com/2022/11/17/ex-bronco-tyler-polumbus-reveals-behind-the-scenes-russell-wilson-drama/

Plus my contention has always been that it was Wilson who threw the
interception that cost Seattle the SB. I don't care who called the play;
he could have changed it at the line or at least thrown the ball away.
He choked.