off topic: the Rangers suck this season

jeffg...@webtv.net

Nov 27, 2022, 6:50:57 AM11/27/22

iommiRULES

Nov 27, 2022, 8:36:52 AM11/27/22
On Sunday, November 27, 2022 at 6:50:57 AM UTC-5, jeffg...@webtv.net wrote:
> https://nypost.com/2022/11/27/why-this-rangers-brutal-loss-is-even-worse-than-the-others/

I dunno if "suck" is the right word but looks like they have took a step back.....with virtually the same players....but as the Mets taught me this year, regular season means nothing if you are not peaking at the right time.....but you gotta be in it to win it so not like you get invited to the playoffs just because you were there last year, but PLENTY of time to turn it around. That loss yesterday WAS brutal, even tho most my attention was on the Ohio State Michigan game at the time....How do you blow a 3-0 3rd period lead with maybe the best goalie in the world in net? Crazy.

jeffg...@webtv.net

Nov 29, 2022, 7:01:45 AM11/29/22

iommiRULES

Nov 29, 2022, 10:57:06 AM11/29/22
I watched it the Rangers scored 2 quick goals early and before you knew it i was tied i mean it was tied even long before 1st period was over, so it wasnt even near as bad as the edmonton game 3-0 lead in 3rd...I dunno who is to blame the defense or Shesterkin prolly both, they never were a great defensive team and they need Shesterkin to bail them out and this year he hasnt.....not even worried about it til after football season i watch Mets all summer and who makes WS?...the last seed in the NL and 3rd place team in NL east who Mets beat up on all year....so waste of time to get hot early in the season, save it for when it counts...

iommiRULES

Nov 29, 2022, 11:12:21 AM11/29/22
And i'll add if they DON'T make the playoffs Gallant will prolly be gone.....hockey is brutal when it comes to fireing coaches and big things were expected of the Rangers this year after last years final 4 run...i think it was the Flyers one year they made the conference finals and lost and fired the coach! I doubt that ever happened in history of the NFL, thats like a Steinbrenner move. That bein said still WAY to early to start calling for the coaches head, even in the NHL.