Is this it?

*ernie

Jan 28, 2024, 10:03:39 AMJan 28
Has the group moved elsewhere or has interest faded? I'm still around if
anyone else is posting.

p.s. Rooting for the Lions today.

--
ernie k.
already...@hotmail.com

TomB...@agent.com

Jan 29, 2024, 11:21:37 AMJan 29
On Sun, 28 Jan 2024 10:03:36 -0500, *ernie
<already...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Has the group moved elsewhere or has interest faded? I'm still around if
>anyone else is posting.
>
>p.s. Rooting for the Lions today.
I'm still here, Earnie. Not a whole lot to talk about now that the
season is over. I imagine that it will pick up when the draft
approaches. Speaking of which, Detroit is showing what a couple of
strong drafts can do for team's fortunes.

*ernie

Jan 29, 2024, 8:31:32 PMJan 29
I felt bad for their die-hard fans yesterday. We know all too well the
feeling of blowing a big lead in the NFC Championship game against SF.
It's funny how one can let a sporting event control our emotions so.

--
ernie k.
already...@hotmail.com

TomB...@agent.com

Jan 30, 2024, 2:29:12 PMJan 30
Yeah, as an extreme example, Mcvay and Pisarcik were getting death
threats in the week that followed "the Fumble"

*ernie

Jan 30, 2024, 8:49:57 PMJan 30
The late 70s was a rough time to be a NY football fan. As bad as it was,
"the Fumble" stuck in one's craw. What hurt most was that it was against
the Eagles, of all teams. I'm not so sure it was death threat worthy

jeffg...@webtv.net

Jan 30, 2024, 9:44:57 PMJan 30
Which was worse, the fumble or not punting it out of bounds and DeShawn Jackson returning the punt for a game winning touchdown? And both were against the eagles.

*ernie

Jan 30, 2024, 10:39:59 PMJan 30
That was death threat worthy. LOL!!

DrElefant

Feb 1, 2024, 11:56:44 AMFeb 1
On Sunday, January 28, 2024 at 9:03:39 AM UTC-6, *ernie wrote:
> Has the group moved elsewhere or has interest faded? I'm still around if
> anyone else is posting.
>
> p.s. Rooting for the Lions today.

I'm still around too (if anyone gives a shit.) I generally don't feel much like posting, but I read along as I always have.

Good luck to you guys, wherever you may go.

DocE

"The future ain't what it used to be." -Yogi Berra

*ernie

Feb 4, 2024, 4:16:48 PMFeb 4
On 2/1/2024 11:56 AM, DrElefant wrote:
> On Sunday, January 28, 2024 at 9:03:39 AM UTC-6, *ernie wrote:
>> Has the group moved elsewhere or has interest faded? I'm still around if
>> anyone else is posting.
>>
>> p.s. Rooting for the Lions today.
>
> I'm still around too (if anyone gives a shit.) I generally don't feel much like posting, but I read along as I always have.
>
> Good luck to you guys, wherever you may go.

It seems there will be at least a few of us, which is kind of what we've
had the past couple years. Glad you're still on board, Doc.

DrElefant

Feb 15, 2024, 12:54:44 AMFeb 15
On Sunday, February 4, 2024 at 3:16:48 PM UTC-6, *ernie wrote:
> On 2/1/2024 11:56 AM, DrElefant wrote:
> > On Sunday, January 28, 2024 at 9:03:39 AM UTC-6, *ernie wrote:
> >> Has the group moved elsewhere or has interest faded? I'm still around if
> >> anyone else is posting.
> >>
> >> p.s. Rooting for the Lions today.
> >
> > I'm still around too (if anyone gives a shit.) I generally don't feel much like posting, but I read along as I always have.
> >
> > Good luck to you guys, wherever you may go.
> It seems there will be at least a few of us, which is kind of what we've
> had the past couple years. Glad you're still on board, Doc.

Thanks, Ernie. I appreciate that.