Weird Schedule quirk

iommiRULES

Nov 16, 2022, 8:56:06 PM11/16/22
Washington actually plays us in back to back games. They play us in the swamp, then have a bye week, then we go to Wash....we Have Philly at home in between....i don't recall the Giants ever playing an NFC east team back to back....strange...

TomB...@agent.com

Nov 17, 2022, 6:00:27 AM11/17/22
On Wed, 16 Nov 2022 17:56:05 -0800 (PST), iommiRULES
<gregk...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Washington actually plays us in back to back games. They play us in the swamp, then have a bye week, then we go to Wash....we Have Philly at home in between....i don't recall the Giants ever playing an NFC east team back to back....strange...

Yeah, the whole divisional schedule seemed to be back loaded this
season.

iommiRULES

Nov 17, 2022, 10:56:11 AM11/17/22
Which is good for us.....with the new systems and everything it gave the Giants time to fully install and use in games the playbook on both sides of the ball. But who knew they would hit the ground running (literally) regardless..

*ernie

Nov 20, 2022, 12:40:46 AM11/20/22
Those NFC East games will be the real test. With the RedSkins playing
better ball lately, each of those 5 games is going to be tough. If they
can take 3 of 5, a playoff spot is practically assured