You Need A Spankin,......Pay Attention To MY Address LOL

W. K. Mahler, Mahlers.Net

Oct 17, 2021, 9:49:05 PM10/17/21
Royally Smaht Gal?

Lets put it this way?

Business is over.....and personable begins?

Tomorrow is hear and near, live with thy sins?

Gotta get myself into you, follow you

This life will swallow all of you

And air tight this will be. It's Virgins Destiny.

Amen, ah mean and and nasty wounded wombs

May Taylor as one be jointly just begun, hun.

Amen, tell me all through our good souls

Come on to a fund a man-menia- cali-ty

Your suns of sons coming out of me

Woman, I am your Achilles heel

Who are you to call that a bargain

Just exactly the feeling of rhyme in thyme

Marryuwanna, prime propaganda

Amen, ah mean and and nasty wounded wombs

May Taylor as one be jointly just begun, hun.

Amen, tell me all through our good souls

Adlib....

Tonight? Movies and talk? Concerts too? Me, You and God knows too?

Or whenever I up the ante?

Um, major monopoly and rummy too...

Musicality Music International Publishing Company, BMI 2021
Mahlers Online, mahlers.net &William Mahler, williammahler.net
Memphis, Tennessee, Sunday October 17, 2021 08106
Sea-O-Lan, 1452 & Crash Bang Auto School