Birds 3-0, and haven't really got it together ... yet...

P-Dub EAGLES#1

Sep 26, 2023, 8:15:04 AM9/26/23
The Birds running game is on fire. The D is getting it done. The passing game - off kilter.

Jalen Hurts was having flu-like symptoms prior to the game. That won't stop him. But he did look 'off'. He hasn't really looked like last year as-of yet.

They are telling him not to jeopardize his body by running in the open field, and don't commit suicide fighting for yards. But that's what makes him who he is. I don't think he's happy with that. But he is playing along with it. Probably a smart thing. Don't make yourself vulnerable to unnecessary injury. Play smart.

I think this team will gel - probably against the Commandos this coming Sunday. Go BIRDS.