And now the Trolls invade...

RJ

Feb 3, 2008, 10:20:29 PM2/3/08
How long do you suppose it will be before they tire and go away?
April?

:-/

anony...@att.net

Feb 3, 2008, 10:22:05 PM2/3/08

Trolls win because you lost. SHUT UP

professor...@yahoo.com

Feb 3, 2008, 10:22:21 PM2/3/08

Long before your asshole, arrogant trolls do.....

elaich

Feb 3, 2008, 10:24:03 PM2/3/08
RJ <johnkerryi...@gmail.com> wrote in news:93db5ebb-1547-4372-b7f0-
661147...@h11g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

> How long do you suppose it will be before they tire and go away?
> April?
>
>:-/

Given the pain the Pats trolls inflicted, I would say never.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

azjim

Feb 3, 2008, 10:24:34 PM2/3/08

Just like you idiots were doing all season long in the Dolphin
newsgroup. If you are going to talk shit you will get it back!!!!
HAHAHAHA 18-1*******

Columbus Steel

Feb 3, 2008, 10:26:00 PM2/3/08

"RJ" <johnkerryi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> How long do you suppose it will be before they tire and go away?
> April?
>
> :-/

About as long as it took the douche nuts from your group to pollute every
other football group on Usenet with your obnoxious "we are perfect
bullshit".

RedDog

Feb 3, 2008, 10:27:09 PM2/3/08
On Feb 3, 10:20 pm, RJ <johnkerryisadouche...@gmail.com> wrote:

I just have one thing to say to you:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! :-)

Sarah Czepiel

Feb 3, 2008, 10:31:01 PM2/3/08
On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 19:20:29 -0800 (PST), RJ
<johnkerryi...@gmail.com> wrote:

:>How long do you suppose it will be before they tire and go away?
:>April?
:>
:>:-/

They don't have much to say, so let em say it.

If you can't stick around and read it then fine, but nothing the
trolls have to say matter. Really.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

A Certain Ratio

Feb 3, 2008, 10:39:30 PM2/3/08
On Feb 3, 10:35 pm, Suspens...@ebay.com wrote:
> Not for a VERY long time!  Cheat harder next year so that we can continue
> to make sport of you.  After tonight, you're forgotten.  You just weren't
> good enough once they took the video camera away from you!  LOL!!!
>
> --

They look like a 7-9 team without their camera LOL!

Ron

Feb 3, 2008, 10:39:54 PM2/3/08
On Feb 3, 10:20 pm, RJ <johnkerryisadouche...@gmail.com> wrote:

Seems the "trolls" were right ALL yr long!

LOL!

gator enforcer

Feb 3, 2008, 10:40:48 PM2/3/08

lol

Lark

Feb 3, 2008, 10:52:39 PM2/3/08
On Feb 3, 10:26 pm, "Columbus Steel" <chuck.am...@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:
> "RJ" <johnkerryisadouche...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Yeah, you're really getting back at them. The biggest trolls would
still be in your group even if the Pats had a losing record. The
football games are completely secondary to their enjoyment of acting
like dickheads. Some of these guys post more in other groups than
their own. People who "return fire" in the troll's supposed home
group need to look in the mirror and figure out if they're just doing
it because they secretly wish they could act like dickheads too if
only it was more socially acceptable, so they're taking the first
opportunity to engage in it when they can justify it.

Columbus Steel

Feb 3, 2008, 11:05:56 PM2/3/08

"Lark" <jelar...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Normally I have good Net manners and don't pollute other groups. But this
year the trolls from the Patsies group has been ridiculously insufferable.
We have probably the worst trolls in the league in the Steelers newsgroup,
but that's what the twit filter is for.

Sarah Czepiel

Feb 3, 2008, 11:10:28 PM2/3/08
On 04 Feb 2008 03:38:08 GMT, Suspe...@ebay.com wrote:

:>Sarah Czepiel <nine...@cox.net> wrote:
:>> On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 19:20:29 -0800 (PST), RJ

:>
:>We have PLENTY to say. First, your disgraced organization got its just
:>desserts. AND...
:> The Dolphins STILL have the better of you! They won the big one and it
:> meant something. AND they didn't have to cheat!!! So eat crow, followed
:> by a shit chaser!!

No, I was right. You had nothing to say.

And you won't stick around long because even a ape knows throwing his
own shit at the bars of his cage is pointless.

Message has been deleted

Tainted Super Bowls

Feb 4, 2008, 8:28:18 AM2/4/08
On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 19:52:39 -0800 (PST), Lark <jelar...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Try Midol, bitch.

oh.br...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2008, 8:29:53 AM2/4/08

You reap what you sow, you classless fuck.

Lark

Feb 4, 2008, 8:39:15 AM2/4/08
On Feb 3, 11:05 pm, "Columbus Steel" <chuck.am...@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:
> "Lark" <jelarks...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Problem is this becomes a vicious cycle, because prior to the Patriots
winning those Super Bowls, this was a great newsgroup. What all the
resulting trolling afterward did was chase off the good Patriots
fans. The trolls who call themselves Patriot fans remain, because
they like wallowing in filth anyway.

Bart Simpson

Feb 4, 2008, 12:31:22 PM2/4/08

>Yeah, you're really getting back at them. The biggest trolls would
>still be in your group even if the Pats had a losing record. The
>football games are completely secondary to their enjoyment of acting
>like dickheads. Some of these guys post more in other groups than
>their own. People who "return fire" in the troll's supposed home
>group need to look in the mirror and figure out if they're just doing
>it because they secretly wish they could act like dickheads too if
>only it was more socially acceptable, so they're taking the first
>opportunity to engage in it when they can justify it.

You should go to some Pats games; you'll see live trolls just about
everywhere. NE fans are the most disgusting online and offline. They
should live in the Middle East - the culture suits them better.

asteriskhunter

Feb 4, 2008, 12:38:49 PM2/4/08

How long have you assholes been running your overconfident mouth?

(not saying you are an asshole, just Pats fans in general)

Message has been deleted

Sarah Czepiel

Feb 4, 2008, 4:51:36 PM2/4/08
On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 12:31:22 -0500, Bart Simpson
<rad...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

:>
:>>
:>>Yeah, you're really getting back at them. The biggest trolls would

Sawing off heads and Shariah Law? Sheesh but you're fishing for
something to say.

She's Available Again

Jun 25, 2023, 5:29:00 AM6/25/23
On 03 Feb 2008, Sarah Czepiel <nine...@cox.net> posted some

https://www.hillfuneralhome.com/guestbook/kenneth-ehrett

Sarah Ehrett of Rhode Island
September 1, 2022

I am heartbroken. You were a wonderful husband, Ken. I am so thankful we
found each other even though we didn't get the years I wanted. I loved you
the moment we met and I will always love you. We will meet again when I
join you. Love, Sara

aka

Sarah Czepiel

https://imgflip.com/i/7qilpx
Sarah-Wow.jpg

--
Here's my piccy, photoshopped by my detractors.
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u20/ninety7gt/SarasLittleBoobs.jpg

Here's another.
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u20/ninety7gt/Sarah-Wow.jpg

And Finally:
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u20/ninety7gt/DSCN0316_127.jpg

PyrateJohn

Jun 26, 2023, 9:37:45 PM6/26/23
On 25 Jun 2023, "She's Available Again" <bi...@wanker.org> posted some
Sarah used to send out juicy booty spreads to anybody who had a real email
address on Usenet.