The 40 Minute War

William Mahler

Sep 5, 2021, 9:55:55 PM9/5/21
The 40 Minute war, 1984 turned into the 40 minutes of flight 93. Two weeks’ notice, evidence top secret yet left out for over 20 years publicly. It’s worthy of note, “Operation Encore” is about insider assistance by Americans to Saudi Arabian terrorists here in America leading up to September 11, 2001.

Thanks to ProPublica.Org, I can now say, the homes terrorists resided in, are the same homes, Janet & Chris Morris, visited while the terrorists were there. Think Freudian. I’m also going on record to say, this song, was originally sang in summer 1982, in front of a Cape Cod “washashore” in full, exactly note for note, but only committed to memory. To my friend formerly of Windjammer Lane, “Ravioli” code name LOL. Janet, Chris & I as ghost author foresaw 09/11/01 and tried throwing a wrench into the plans.

Summer 2003, Leonda and I, well, I planned a “spur of the moment” trip to Maine without telling anyone the destination, including my now ex-wife. Only my mind carried the thoughts of Leonda’s lover former residential area, Bangor, Maine. Within 20 minutes into the state or so, Leonda finally was told where we were headed. Risking a fit of physical anger from her, we turned around. The next day, after 4 pm, WCVB Channel 5, Boston, broadcast a story that a married Saudi couple were turned around at Bangor International Airport, private jet and all and why? Authorities told them to leave, Leonda and I were not there and we would not have been allowed to go. Three is too much oppression here in the states. If not for CNN, I might no have known the lead 09/11/01 terrorists were at now defunct Mahlers.Com. If not for Joe Biden, former VP, I’d be dead today.

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 29, 2001
PRELUDE TO SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 - “I’M COMING HOME”

(The first of five-jet hijackings were abandoned, as one of the pilots, Zacarias Moussaoui had a case of Deja-vu)

I’m coming home
I’ve been here before
It’s been a long, long road
Travelled many times, times
(The terrorists had been planning on striking the statue of Liberty.)
Been walking miles trying to find my lady
I love her so, dearly so
She got my heart, keeps the child in me
My guiding light, she set, sets me free
(Tower one)
I'm coming home today
(Word broke out that a jet crashed and closures of airports were in question)
Travelling that walk
Happy as I could ever be
I thank you with all my heart
Just where to begin
I know that love will never depart
These many oceans are filled with tears
Cry for centuries happiness and fear
I think it’s time I bring up my anchor
Paddle on to a distant shore
Somehow someway I’ll make it home
What my love will say I’m countin’ on
So many times I crossed the Lords path
I might have forgiveness just from where I’m at
Now I don’t know about you
You had your time, you made it through
Somehow someway you might may find
Something beyond, that love be so blind
(Middle East – desert, no one knew as to the origins of the attack of tower one, except the CIA, President Bush, M2 Technologies Inc and assorted others in dream, did you?)
May the sand flow through your fingers
(crow – death)
And when that crow flies it’ll guide you on
Somehow someway
(With a worldwide audience witnessing the dramatic attack upon tower two, soon thereafter, the USA is resigned to believe, we were at war)
.I am coming home again
(the Pentagon)
I’m coming home again
(Choose your God.)
(News breaks out to those on Flight 93)
To my love, my one true friend
I’ll make you happy
I know I’ll make you cry
I’ll give you my love all the time
When we’re alone with the spirits who listen and talk
We may decide on our eternal walk
(President Bush amongst the children, and thinking of his own two twins)
Someday our child, one or two
Will know at least your love
And what I’ll put you through
(President Bush was given anti-psychotics as reports surfaced he was found screaming at Presidential portraits in the White House after 9/11/01., diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic).
(Ray Charles later went on to use a muse of my now ex-wife Leonda Emmerich, alone hand across her face from a smaller rooftop as the two towers burned in the distance. The United States of America was officially in a state of war, newly born.)
Under our roof, massive or small
With a fire burning
And as our child crawls
We’ll sing together, country and blues
You lead the way
I’ll try my best to satisfy you
Woman Leonda
(Flight 93 lasted 40 minutes, from the airport to Shawshank, Pennsylvania, original destination, Washington D.C.). Within and into the ill-fated final spinning moments, out of control, into the Earth, leaving almost no trace of the jet in a crater.)
I’m coming home, to you

2001 – 2020 ASCAP
W. K. Mahler Music Publishing Company
BMI 2020
Musicality Music International Publishing Company

Created and recorded live at the Prodigal Son coffee house, Hyannis, MA. USA, August 29, 2001.

The song “August 29, 2001: Prelude To September 11, 2001 - I'm Coming Home)" is very much about that day, two weeks ahead of time. Literally performed and recorded Wednesday, August 29, 2001. Looking back now, I now realize, this “diamond” of a song should’ve been named “America” yet Leonda is very much a red blooded American. When heard in reverse, amidst all that Arabic “language”, around the 3:50'ish mark "I saw Saddam" is plainly heard. "I saw Saddam" is there as I recorded the song during its live performance, there without any backmasking as Led Zeppelin is on the record for doing and the only band that I know of that has done that, yet I am sure others have, I don't know who. It sounds as if my English in reverse is complete Arabic and at that 3 4/5th mark, in English I'm plainly heard saying "I saw Saddam' in forward but while listening in reverse of the entire song.

Led Zeppelins classic "Stairway To Heaven" is known for back masking. The band placed the sentence "must have been a bad boy for now I am Satan" into the song only hearing it while the song is played backward. They didn't do that naturally, they physically by using tape placed that sentence in its forward motion into the songs reverse motion. With merely a stereo two head microphone and a Sony minidisc recorder, the song took shape as the device lay behind me on the floor in a fanny pack less than 3 feet from a picture window with Ocean Street a leg stride from the pavement. The follow up song / single “Got Me Worldwide” ends with me walking out the front door and a thump is heard nearly 20 times.
It got me an audience with President George W. Bush twice, once as I called Sony Media, the White House intercepted, unless you can convince me that of all people on the planet, Sony's rep also sounded identical to the president and his name was/is George. That same summer, Sandwich, MA. USA, at Dunkin Donuts, where I was employed at the time, 3rd in command, the President, George Bush drove a white box truck, blue jeans and green t-shirt, walked in, ordered a medium coffee, paid cash, left a tip and not one person batted an eye, as for me, I realized who he was but stood their silent like “wtf, where is security?”. The video cameras had it all.

The song isn't the only factor,

My then in laws were CIA trainees under former Deputy Director Ray Cline. Cline gave President Kennedy the very surveillance photos of Cuba that started the blockade and cold war, why? Russia put nuclear missiles in reach of Miami, it would have taken less than 5 minutes to obliterate Miami.

Later on, Cline in 1989, started the United States Global Strategy Council and as I married Leonda Emmerich, her mom’s sister, Janet & her husband, joined the council, serving directly to Cline, for almost 5 years. Janet and Chris Morris went on to start, M2 Technologies Inc. and that quickly became the #1 Non-Lethal Technology company nationwide after 91101. Most notably for bringing from then communist Russia, psychological, digital and infrasound warfare tools not seen in the USA before. Those tools can make anyone hear voices.

As far back as summer 1984 when the then fictional tale, "The 40 Minute War" a front for what Janet, myself and her husband Chris came to know amongst the three of us and eventually their niece my ex wife Leonda envisioned as September 11, 2001.

The actual book, published and released publicly August 1984, sixteen years prior to our nightmare became Bin Laden's choice of weaponry, decided when after President Clinton ordered a failed mission in Africa, Janet & Chris gave the world's most dangerous terrorist a copy personally to OBL. The cover depicts a passenger jet within 50 yards away from a nose dive destined to strike the capital building, home of Congress with a nuclear bomb on board. The failure of Flight 93 Amen!

Wiliam Mahler, Mahlers.Net