NFL "Now Faggots League" dox cancels Coach John Gruden

What Goes Around Comes Around

Oct 12, 2021, 8:19:00 PM10/12/21
Gruden’s departure came after a New York Times report that N.F.L.
officials, as part of a separate workplace misconduct investigation
that did not directly involve him, found that Gruden had casually
and frequently unleashed misogynistic and homophobic language over
several years to denigrate people around the game and to mock some
of the league’s momentous changes.

SevenOverSix

Oct 13, 2021, 12:12:18 AM10/13/21
Time to just DUMP "professional sports". Get your
fix in other ways, more local, un-pro, contests.
Think "Fight Club".

NO MORE MONEY FOR THESE PEOPLE.

Everytime I channel-surf to Baseball or Football
or Basketball - I MOVE ON TO ANOTHER CHANNEL.
You're better off with MMA or something.