Former Buccaneers' Head Coach Bruce Arians Reveals Thoughts on Baker Mayfield

honky

Sep 21, 2023, 3:18:00 PM9/21/23
"Yeah, I love the way they're interacting, you know going to practice the
other day there's a great vibe. Guys love Baker. He's a fighter. They
believe in Kyle Trask too, but right now that's another team that, to me,
not surprising to be 2-0 and gotta stay healthy also, but Baker has
brought some life to that offense. And, like I told him, you don't need to
be trying to run any linebackers over every week, put some bigger shoulder
pads on, but you've already won your locker room over you don't have to do
that bravado sh*t, but I love to watch him play."

https://www.si.com/nfl/buccaneers/news/former-buccaneers-head-coach-bruce-
arians-reveals-thoughts-on-baker-mayfield