Chargers fire Bum Anthony Lynn

We don't just cheat in football

Jan 5, 2021, 7:45:02 AM1/5/21
The Chargers have fired head coach Anthony Lynn.

The move was made this morning after a season in which the
Chargers finished 7-9, missing the playoffs for the third time
in Lynn’s four seasons.

Although Lynn got credit for the promising development of rookie
quarterback Justin Herbert, he also took a lot of criticism for
the Chargers’ many close losses, in which game management
mistakes came back to bite them.

The Chargers are now the sixth NFL team seeking a new head
coach. The Chargers job will be an attractive one to a coach who
thinks Herbert is the long-term answer at quarterback, although
there are plenty of other spots on the roster that need work.

Also seeking new coaches are the Jaguars, Jets, Lions, Texans
and Falcons.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/01/04/chargers-fire-
anthony-lynn/

Learn to keep your mouth shut you moron! Articles like this got
your ass fired.

Column: Anthony Lynn: ‘I’m pissed off and I don’t want to just
put out a pretty statement’

The thing that bothered me the most about [the] George Floyd
murder was the three officers that said nothing. The guy who did
it, yeah, he’s a [expletive], but the three who stood by and did
absolutely nothing …

The NFL did something I found highly offensive and
intellectually dishonest. I saw a statement after this weekend
and I didn’t see the words “black,” “white,” “race,” “racism” or
the name “Colin Kaepernick.” How difficult is it to know what he
was trying to fight for and how the NFL responded and treated
him, and yet continue to work for the NFL?

https://www.latimes.com/sports/chargers/story/2020-06-
02/chargers-coach-anthony-lynn-george-floyd-protest-police-colin-
kaepernick-nfl

Then you got behind this asshole.

In 1968 "Dr." Harry Edwards originally of ESL, was attacking
children boarding Dist. 189 school buses.

In 1968, radical agitator (Now "Dr." of Sociology) Harry Edwards
and approximately 11 other African American lunatics, attacked
children of white and black ethnicity, as they were boarding
school buses on George Rogers Clark Junior High School grounds
at the end of the first day of school.

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-
flat.php?id=388&group=alt.education