AP blocked NFL Super Bowl 58 AD *24

Alt Atheism

Feb 10, 2024, 5:44:15 PMFeb 10
AP blocked NFL Super Bowl 58 AD *24

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/458187145
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/458187145
https://archived.moe/pol/thread/458187145

The Longest Pit Stop, Ever
by Preston Tucker
__________________________________

BEST SUPER BOWL AD *24 (not released yet)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heIwZSzuTHM [Embed]

We like Tucker Corporation’s Race Car AD *24 the best. The One where Moses, the Father of
Texas, is pointing due West from atop Pisgah on Mount Nebo, then it flashes to Ark of the
Covenant electro-magnetic Race Car driver Moses peeling out of there making a Pit Stop at the
Heel Stone underground Garage of Stonehenge, next crossing the Atlantic Ocean atop the Spruce
Goose landing in Nacogdoches the Oldest Town in Texas, where it drives off Spruce Goose’s
starboard wing across The Alamo finish line, and ends with Moses, the Father of Texas, smiling
at his Ark of the Covenant electro-magnetic Race Car silhouetted by a San Antonio sunset in
the Promised Land.

Tucker Corporation’s Race Car AD *24 is our favourite.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/31st_parallel_north
http://www.tuckerclub.org/tucker-history/
https://www.tuckercorporation.com

The Alamo: 29.4260° N, 98.4861° W
Mount Nebo: 31.7683° N, 35.7253° E
__________________________________

Ad rejected by NFL (again), our $7.5M refunded (again)
https://www.sanantonio.gov/CCDO/Resources/Alamo-Master-Plan
Super Bowl 53, Super Bowl 54, Super Bowl 55, Super Bowl 56, Super Bowl 57,
and Yo, jealous AP, the Super Bowl 58!

Vladimir Putin
$5,000 • 2 yrs
Saving Tabernacle under Helestone from UNESCO damaging the Ark of the Covenant beyond repair.
Xi Jinping
$5,000 • 2 yrs
Save the Mishkan below Heelstone from UNESCO damaging the Ark of the Covenant beyond repair.

G-D
https://www.gofundme.com/f/mishkan-being-crushed-by-heel-stone-in-wiltshire

AP blocked NFL Super Bowl 58 AD *24

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/458187145