Former Texan rapist Deshaun Watson is 'embarrassing' the Browns, says former NFL star

1 view

Rapist Gazette

Oct 13, 2023, 6:21:12 AM10/13/23
Former NFL star Willie Colon didn't hold back on his criticism of
Cleveland Browns QB Deshaun Watson.
When the Cleveland Browns traded for Deshaun Watson, they knew he’d have a
huge target on his back from day one. The former Houston Texans star was
in the midst of a complicated legal situation and nearly two dozen women
accusing him of inappropiate behavior, and he had been away from the game
for more than a season.

Signing him to a fully guaranteed contract extension worth $230 million
only made things worse, and he would have little to no margin for error.
So, after watching him struggle in limited action last season, he was
expected to take a major leap in 2023.

That hasn’t been the case thus far. He’s been erratic and careless with
the football, and two of his turnovers cost his team a divisional game vs.
the Pittsburgh Steelers. To make things worse, his shocking decision to
sit out vs. the Baltimore Ravens reportedly created turmoil within the
locker room.

Willie Colon Rips Deshaun Watson For Sitting Out
Watson was medically cleared to play after suffering a shoulder injury,
and the ailment wasn’t believed to be major, but he still decided he
wouldn’t suit up. He told the team his decision shortly before kickoff,
forcing rookie Dorian Thompson-Robinson to start.

That’s why former Super Bowl champion Willie Colon didn’t mince his words
against him, ripping him for not understanding the injury between being
injured and being hurt, and stating that he would be livid if he were one
of his teammates:
“I’m a fan of Deshaun Watson but if I’m an offensive lineman, I’m like
‘come on homie’. You’re embarrassing us because we need you,” Colon said
on The Carton Show. “We are not a competent offense unless you are out
there. We have a No. 1 defense. You are supposed to be the No. 1
quarterback and you’re afraid to leave the locker room? You should be
embarrassed of yourself because, in the AFC North, we pride ourselves on
football, defense and going out and kicking butt. He’s supposed to be a
butt-kicker. He is soft right now. If I was on the Cleveland Browns, I’d
be absolutely livid. Get your tail out there and play some damn football.”

Notably, he’s not the only one who talked about this issue, as Jason Lloyd
of The Athletic wrote that “Watson told everybody all week he was playing,
players after the game were kind of aggravated he didn’t play,” so this
could’ve taken a toll on his credibility in the locker room.

Watson Has Yet To Practice
According to a report by Josh Alper of ProFootballTalk, Watson has yet to
play or practice since getting medically cleared on October 1. The team is
now in line to start veteran backup P.J. Walker, and it would be the 25th
straight season in which they need to start at least three different
quarterbacks.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/deshaun-watson-is-embarrassing-the-
browns-says-former-nfl-star/ar-AA1i7krK