Where do you look to see total number of wins for a quarterback?

a425couple

Jan 12, 2020, 11:27:53 PM1/12/20
Where do you look to see total number of wins for a quarterback?

The wiki site is quite interesting, however it does not
include anyone until they have won 50 NFL games:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Football_League_career_quarterback_wins_leaders

I really wish they would have what they currently show,
but then after the 100th player (Ken O'Brien 1984-1993)
with his 50 wins,
they would continue to show the currently playing quarterbacks.
The list only has 14 quarterbacks that are current, with
the lowest player being Ryan Fitzpatrick, with 55 wins, 83 loses.

Meanwhile, I saw in a news story at the time of the
Tannehill trade from Dolphins to Titans, that Tannehill
had a starting quarterback record of 42 wins, 46 losses
as a Dolphin. So,,, seems he must now be close to 50 wins. (??)

Go Chiefs

Jan 13, 2020, 2:56:27 AM1/13/20

a425couple

Jan 13, 2020, 11:10:58 AM1/13/20
Thank you.

a425couple

Jan 13, 2020, 6:24:44 PM1/13/20
On 1/12/2020 11:56 PM, Go Chiefs wrote:
So, as I'm seeing it, of the current quarterbacks
likely to top 50 wins,

R. Tannehill 49 - 49
Kurt Cousins 44 - 42
Zach Prescott 40 - 24
Derick Carr 39 - 55
Goff 33 - 21
Carson Wentz 32 - 24
Jameis Winston 28 - 42
Case Keenum 27 - 35
Foles 26 - 22
Mahomes 24 - 7
Watson 24 - 13
Garappolo 21 - 5

(Ahhh, actually,,, probably not for Winston.)
(But a bunch of good ones gaining, but still under 20.
Like Lamar Jackson,
Who, of significance, have I missed?)

Yazoo

Jan 14, 2020, 3:11:53 AM1/14/20
Bortles :)

lurker

Jan 14, 2020, 5:25:02 AM1/14/20
In article <qviu6...@news2.newsguy.com>
Mitchell Trubisky 23-18

a425couple

Jan 16, 2020, 4:56:07 PM1/16/20
Thank you, good one that I'd indeed missed.
Anybody else? Anyone?

a425couple

Jan 25, 2021, 11:12:30 PM1/25/21
Additions or corrections welcome.

Yeah, I am not listing every active quarterback,
and not everyone listed is currently starting.
But I think I have pretty much everyone who
has over 20 wins.
As of 1 -25-2021

from
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Football_League_career_quarterback_wins_leaders