OT - Tulsa King

observer

Dec 3, 2022, 2:42:57 PM12/3/22
Starring Sylvester Stallone, playing the role
of a character who is the same age as he
is, a show resembling The Godfather & The
Sopranos -if- those shows took place in
Tulsa.

Thumbs up. Watch it. Paramount+.

~~~

I had planned on writing a review of an Amazon
Prime sci-fi show called "The Peripheral". After
watching all 8 episodes, I had to give it a thumbs
down, despite the great & attractive presence of
Chloe Grace Moretz in the primary role. I decided
not to include a detailed review after I wrote it ...

... as there were too many negatives about the
show, but the presence of Chloe Grace Moretz
is almost enough to overcome all the negatives.