The National Fixed League

hamma...@my-deja.com

Jan 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/9/00
The National Football League has become the National Fixed League.
It is to my regret that all sports in the USA have become an entity
where making money is the biggest issue at the expense of the basic
principles of honesty, integrity, and morality. The inconsistent
penalty calling by the NFL refs, their obvious make-up calls, their
non penalty calls on stars just because they are deemed as them,
are all examples of this fact. Soon, we will witness the Washington
Redskins win a Super Bowl in the next few years (maybe even this year)
due to Snyder's 800 million dollar purchase of the team. Not to
mention the fact that we have a dishonest commissioner running the
league, Mr. Paul Fagliabue, who is an obvious Redskin's fan and a noted
Dallas Cowboys and a noted Jerry Jones hater. He doesn't equal the
spit out of Pete Rozelle's mouth. This fan will no longer pay for NFL
merchandise in an obviously fixed league, as he has lost all faith in
its integrity. You may dismiss these statements of fact as the
delusions of conspiracy minded people, but you can only lie for so
long. Instead, pathetic labels such as "deluded", or "nutcase" are
attached to those who know the truth in order to attack their
credibility. However, truth cannot be hidden and, in the end, the lies
will be exposed.

--
Hammad Awan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

DALLASCOW_BLOWS

Jan 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/9/00

YOU PUSSY! BLAME IT ON THE REFS AND THE NFL INSTEAD OF YOUR SORRY ASS
TEAM
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Drop the Chalupa!

Jan 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/9/00

hamma...@my-deja.com wrote in message <85aqfc$ome$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

>The National Football League has become the National Fixed League.
>It is to my regret that all sports in the USA have become an entity
>where making money is the biggest issue at the expense of the basic
>principles of honesty, integrity, and morality. The inconsistent
>penalty calling by the NFL refs, their obvious make-up calls, their
>non penalty calls on stars just because they are deemed as them,
>are all examples of this fact. Soon, we will witness the Washington
>Redskins win a Super Bowl in the next few years (maybe even this year)
>due to Snyder's 800 million dollar purchase of the team. Not to
>mention the fact that we have a dishonest commissioner running the
>league, Mr. Paul Fagliabue, who is an obvious Redskin's fan and a noted
>Dallas Cowboys and a noted Jerry Jones hater. He doesn't equal the
>spit out of Pete Rozelle's mouth. This fan will no longer pay for NFL
>merchandise in an obviously fixed league, as he has lost all faith in
>its integrity. You may dismiss these statements of fact as the
>delusions of conspiracy minded people, but you can only lie for so
>long. Instead, pathetic labels such as "deluded", or "nutcase" are
>attached to those who know the truth in order to attack their
>credibility. However, truth cannot be hidden and, in the end, the lies
>will be exposed.
>
>--
>Hammad Awan

This is the funniest damn thing I've ever read! What a little baby! Get a
grip & realized that the Cowboys didn't belong in the playoffs in the first
place, and didn't even show up when they managed to slip in. No, that
wasn't the Giants they were playing today, welcome back to Planet Reality.
Oh, & BWT, EVERYBODY hates Jerry Jones, not just Tagliabue. Class, or lack
thereof, starts at the top, that's why the cowboys don't have any!

Enjoy the rest of the playoffs!!

slyd...@yada.yada.yada

Jan 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/9/00
On Sun, 09 Jan 2000 20:19:02 GMT, hamma...@my-deja.com wrote:

>The National Football League has become the National Fixed League.
>It is to my regret that all sports in the USA have become an entity
>where making money is the biggest issue at the expense of the basic
>principles of honesty, integrity, and morality. The inconsistent
>penalty calling by the NFL refs, their obvious make-up calls, their
>non penalty calls on stars just because they are deemed as them,
>are all examples of this fact. Soon, we will witness the Washington
>Redskins win a Super Bowl in the next few years (maybe even this year)
>due to Snyder's 800 million dollar purchase of the team. Not to
>mention the fact that we have a dishonest commissioner running the
>league, Mr. Paul Fagliabue, who is an obvious Redskin's fan and a noted
>Dallas Cowboys and a noted Jerry Jones hater. He doesn't equal the
>spit out of Pete Rozelle's mouth. This fan will no longer pay for NFL
>merchandise in an obviously fixed league, as he has lost all faith in
>its integrity. You may dismiss these statements of fact as the
>delusions of conspiracy minded people, but you can only lie for so
>long. Instead, pathetic labels such as "deluded", or "nutcase" are
>attached to those who know the truth in order to attack their
>credibility. However, truth cannot be hidden and, in the end, the lies
>will be exposed.
>
>--
>Hammad Awan

I don't know if the fix is in at the commissioners level, there have
been some games this year where I have scratched my head at the calls.
Yesterday's Bills game was one of them. There have been others.

hamma...@my-deja.com

Jan 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/9/00
In article <kJ6e4.3387$I5.3...@typhoon1.gnilink.net>,

"Drop the Chalupa!" <Mack...@BuscuitSwallows.bama.edu> wrote:

> This is the funniest damn thing I've ever read!

Then you have a sad life...

> What a little baby!

Wow. Name-calling. I'm shocked.

> Get a
> grip & realized that the Cowboys didn't belong in the playoffs in the
first
> place,

Really? So did the NFL just hand them the wild card game? If they
didn't belong, what were they doing there? Why the hell did they play
the 16 game season then?

> and didn't even show up when they managed to slip in. No, that

I saw Aikman, Emmitt, and the rest of the team in the Minneapolis.
What were you watching?

> wasn't the Giants they were playing today, welcome back to Planet
> Reality.

Of course it wasn't the Giants, it was the Vikings. Are you an idiot?
And I live on planet Earth, not planet "Reality".

> Oh, & BWT, EVERYBODY hates Jerry Jones, not just Tagliabue. Class,

No. I don't hate him. So that isn't everybody. I don't think any
Cowboys fan hates him. Some owners in the NFL may hate him. That's
because he's won more SBs than they ever did and probably ever will.
Most owners do not hate him. If they did, he wouldn't be on all of the
major decision committees in the NFL. Just another ignoramus who
doesn't know anything speaking his nonsense. It's a known fact that
Tagliabue is a Redskins fan and hates Jerry Jones. This bias is
disgusting for someone who is supposed to be the head of an
organization. And when the Redskins do win the Super Bowl in the next
few years, remember who said they would.

or lack
> thereof, starts at the top, that's why the cowboys don't have any!

Ad nauseam. The "class" argument. The 49ers were the typical "class"
organization as deemed by the media and sports "journalists" (if you
can call them that) when run by Eddie. Now, everyone in the world,
including the idiots (you know, those with an intelligence level
slightly higher than yours), knows that that label was a joke.

--
Hammad Awan

hamma...@my-deja.com

Jan 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/9/00
In article <3878f867...@nntp.ix.netcom.com>,

Can someone tell me why it was the 11-5 Bills playing the 13-3 Titans,
while we have two 9-7 teams, Miami and Seattle playing each other in
the first round of the AFC playoffs? This seemed kind of "fixed" to me
also.

--
Hammad Awan
Senior Software Engineer

bgo...@netpci.com

Jan 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/9/00
On Sun, 09 Jan 2000 20:19:02 GMT, hamma...@my-deja.com wrote:

>The National Football League has become the National Fixed League.
>It is to my regret that all sports in the USA have become an entity
>where making money is the biggest issue at the expense of the basic
>principles of honesty, integrity, and morality. The inconsistent
>penalty calling by the NFL refs, their obvious make-up calls, their
>non penalty calls on stars just because they are deemed as them,
>are all examples of this fact. Soon, we will witness the Washington
>Redskins win a Super Bowl in the next few years (maybe even this year)
>due to Snyder's 800 million dollar purchase of the team. Not to
>mention the fact that we have a dishonest commissioner running the
>league, Mr. Paul Fagliabue, who is an obvious Redskin's fan and a noted
>Dallas Cowboys and a noted Jerry Jones hater. He doesn't equal the
>spit out of Pete Rozelle's mouth. This fan will no longer pay for NFL
>merchandise in an obviously fixed league, as he has lost all faith in
>its integrity. You may dismiss these statements of fact as the
>delusions of conspiracy minded people, but you can only lie for so
>long. Instead, pathetic labels such as "deluded", or "nutcase" are
>attached to those who know the truth in order to attack their
>credibility. However, truth cannot be hidden and, in the end, the lies
>will be exposed.

Wwwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

What game did you watch? Penalties were not a major factor at all in
this game. Bad passes, dropped passes and turnovers killed any chance
the 'Boys had. The defense played good enough to win had the offense
not continually shot themselves in the foot.

Bill Gough
Go Cowboys (next year)

Drop the Chalupa!

Jan 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/9/00
hammer...@my-deja.com wrote in message <85b433$vgn$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

>In article <kJ6e4.3387$I5.3...@typhoon1.gnilink.net>,
> "Drop the Chalupa!" <Mack...@BuscuitSwallows.bama.edu> wrote:
>>
>> This is the funniest damn thing I've ever read!
>
>Then you have a sad life...

Not as sad as yours right now!!

>I saw Aikman, Emmitt, and the rest of the team in the Minneapolis.
>What were you watching?

I thought you were watching the one where the big bad NFL & the refs
"robbed" the cow-babies of the game. I was laughing too hard to even care.

>It's a known fact that Tagliabue is a Redskins fan and hates Jerry Jones>--
>Hammered Anus

Oh? Does anyone else know this fact other than you? Your "conspiracy
theories" make the X-files look as credible as 60 minutes. I'm sure the
Cowgirls would never lose a game if the NFL didn't fix it!

Thanks for taking the bait, crybaby!! Enjoy the rest of the playoffs, I
know I will.

Rodney Parker

Jan 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/9/00

Drop the Chalupa! <Mack...@BuscuitSwallows.bama.edu> wrote in message

> hamma...@my-deja.com wrote in message <85aqfc$ome$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...
> >The National Football League has become the National Fixed League.
> >It is to my regret that all sports in the USA have become an entity
> >where making money is the biggest issue at the expense of the basic
> >principles of honesty, integrity, and morality. The inconsistent
> >penalty calling by the NFL refs, their obvious make-up calls, their
> >non penalty calls on stars just because they are deemed as them,
> >are all examples of this fact. Soon, we will witness the Washington
> >Redskins win a Super Bowl in the next few years (maybe even this year)
> >due to Snyder's 800 million dollar purchase of the team. Not to
> >mention the fact that we have a dishonest commissioner running the
> >league, Mr. Paul Fagliabue, who is an obvious Redskin's fan and a noted
> >Dallas Cowboys and a noted Jerry Jones hater. He doesn't equal the
> >spit out of Pete Rozelle's mouth. This fan will no longer pay for NFL
> >merchandise in an obviously fixed league, as he has lost all faith in
> >its integrity. You may dismiss these statements of fact as the
> >delusions of conspiracy minded people, but you can only lie for so
> >long. Instead, pathetic labels such as "deluded", or "nutcase" are
> >attached to those who know the truth in order to attack their
> >credibility. However, truth cannot be hidden and, in the end, the lies
> >will be exposed.
> >
> >--
> >Hammad Awan
> >

> This is the funniest damn thing I've ever read! What a little baby! Get

> grip & realized that the Cowboys didn't belong in the playoffs in the
first
> place, and didn't even show up when they managed to slip in. No, that

> wasn't the Giants they were playing today, welcome back to Planet Reality.
> Oh, & BWT, EVERYBODY hates Jerry Jones, not just Tagliabue. Class, or

lack
> thereof, starts at the top, that's why the cowboys don't have any!

The Cowboys also don't have any murderers on their roster......

Rodntexas

Dave Pooser

Jan 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/9/00
In article <85b4bq$vjr$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, <hamma...@my-deja.com>
wrote:

> Can someone tell me why it was the 11-5 Bills playing the 13-3 Titans,
> while we have two 9-7 teams, Miami and Seattle playing each other in
> the first round of the AFC playoffs? This seemed kind of "fixed" to me
> also.

Division winners are always seeded above wild card teams. Thus the 9-7
Seahawks as AFC West champions were the top-seeded team playing this
weekend, so they got to play the lowest-seeded Dolphins. The Bills have
to share the AFC East with the Colts, while the Titans have to share
with the Jaguars.

--
Bubba Dave Pooser

"I know our fans pride themselves on being tough, but that wasn't tough. That
was just plain ignorant." --Eagles WR Charles Johnson

Redskins

Jan 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/9/00
grow up loser. Your cryboys got beat, and your on the way down. You got
beat by the Saints, Giants, and Eagles. Now your trying to say the
league is fixed. It wasn't fixed when the Cowboys won, right? What a
crybaby. Go Skins

Robocomp

SpamCan

Jan 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/9/00
Was it the National Fixed League while the Cowboys were winning three
Super Bowls? Tagliabue was commissioner then, too.

Weatherguesser

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00
When your team fails, blame it on the league, the refs, whoever.
Enjoy the off season. Hope you grow up while doing it.

hamma...@my-deja.com

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00
In article <xP8e4.2755$I5.5...@typhoon2.gnilink.net>,
"Drop the Chalupa!" <Mack...@BuscuitSwallows.bama.edu> wrote:
> hammer...@my-deja.com wrote in message <85b433
$vgn$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

> Not as sad as yours right now!!

Actually, I'm not that sad at all. Upset, like any fan of *his* team
would be. But I don't expect that to be understood by trolls, who
think they are cool by twisting names of posters and rubbing in
victories that don't mean sh*t for them. At least posters like me use
my real name instead of using an alias that reaks of stupid commercials
that use little dogs to sell their crappy food.

> >I saw Aikman, Emmitt, and the rest of the team in the Minneapolis.
> >What were you watching?
> >
> I thought you were watching the one where the big bad NFL & the refs
> "robbed" the cow-babies of the game.

I never said anything about the Cowboys losing the game as a result of
the refs. You see, what I said was a generalized view of the whole
situation in the NFL and sports in general, with a statement of fact
about Fagliabue. I *never* even mentioned the Minnesota game. Do you
have a reading comprehension problem? Wait a second. I forgot who I
was posing this question to...

>I was laughing too hard to even care.

Liar. Caring that another team loses is a common trait of trolls.
That's why you post here when they lose, and are suddenly nowhere to be
found when they win.

> >It's a known fact that Tagliabue is a Redskins fan and hates Jerry
>> Jones

> Oh? Does anyone else know this fact other than you?

Yeah, it's common knowledge you idiot.

>Your "conspiracy
> theories" make the X-files look as credible as 60 minutes.

What, you think 60 minutes is "credible"?

> Thanks for taking the bait, crybaby!!

Woohoo!! A troll responds to my post, and then I respond to its. I've
made it ecstatic. Woohoo!!

>Enjoy the rest of the playoffs, I know I will.

Of course you will. The Cowboys aren't in it. That must make your
day. Now...Whose life is sad?

hamma...@my-deja.com

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00
In article <38792ea...@news.dodgecity.net>,
bul...@go.com (Weatherguesser) wrote:

> When your team fails, blame it on the league, the refs, whoever.
> Enjoy the off season. Hope you grow up while doing it.

Another troll (cowering behind its usual alias) responding to a post in
a group in which it doesn't belong. What a surprise.

Richs40

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00
If you think the refs or Tagliabue cost the Cowboys the game today your are
sadly mistaken. The Cowboys plainly were just not good enough to beat a very
good Vikings team. I want to look for excuses to as to why the Cowboys were
only 8-8 and out of the playoffs early but I find myself coming to the
conclusion this team was just not good enough period. At 8-8 I was just happy
for a playoff appearance.

Rich

Jammer

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00
"Redskins" wrote

Where in his post did he blame the Cowboys' loss on the league? Learn to
read before you spout your ignorance for the whole world to see.

And just why would feel a need to post to a Cowboys NG anyway? Shouldn't
you be celebrating over in the Redskins NG?

Jammer

bgo...@netpci.com

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00
On Sun, 9 Jan 2000 22:43:43 -0500 (EST), JAME...@webtv.net (Redskins)
wrote:

>grow up loser. Your cryboys got beat, and your on the way down. You got
>beat by the Saints, Giants, and Eagles. Now your trying to say the
>league is fixed. It wasn't fixed when the Cowboys won, right? What a
>crybaby. Go Skins

My base requirement is to beat the deadskins, twice!

doug...@webtv.net

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00
i supposed somepaid the refs in the titans bills game to

http://www.ina.net/ezshop/arnold/
use the password ebiz thanks doug

doug...@webtv.net

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00
Can someone tell me why it was the 11-5 Bills playing the 13-3 Titans,
while we have two 9-7 teams, Miami and Seattle playing each other in the
first round of the AFC playoffs? This seemed kind of "fixed" to me also.

BECUSE THE BILLS AND TITANS ARE RANKED IN THE ORDER OF 4 AND 5 THE
DOLPHINS AND SEAHAWKS WERE RANKED 3 AND 6 THE SEAHAWKS WERE THE DIVISION
WINNER THAT GAVE THE THE SHOT AT THE WORST PLAYOFF TEAM WHICH WAS MIAMI

doug...@webtv.net

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00
AND TAGLIBUE IS A PACKER FAN

doug...@webtv.net

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00
the cowpukes will never be a class organization again

doug...@webtv.net

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00
O GEEZ AND THE COWGIRLS ARE PERFECT NEVER COMMIT APENALTY HUH

Al B. Bach

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00

> > Can someone tell me why it was the 11-5 Bills playing the 13-3 Titans,
> > while we have two 9-7 teams, Miami and Seattle playing each other in
> > the first round of the AFC playoffs? This seemed kind of "fixed" to me
> > also.
>
> Division winners are always seeded above wild card teams. Thus the 9-7
> Seahawks as AFC West champions were the top-seeded team playing this
> weekend, so they got to play the lowest-seeded Dolphins. The Bills have
> to share the AFC East with the Colts, while the Titans have to share
> with the Jaguars.

Has the NFL thought about restructuring the conference positions in the
playoffs? That is, if a wildcard team has a better record than a division
champion, they take the higher standing. Division champs over wildcard
teams wasn't fair to the AFC this year.

How about the best 6 teams in each conference go to the playoffs?

doug...@webtv.net

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00
i suppose if the game was fixed the skins woud have beaten dallas twice
this yr. All those yrs the redskins didnt make the playoffs the nfl
wasnt fixed or the years that dallas won the nfl wasnt fixed quit
crying.

RB

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00

<doug...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> i suppose if the game was fixed the skins woud have beaten dallas twice
> this yr. All those yrs the redskins didnt make the playoffs the nfl
> wasnt fixed or the years that dallas won the nfl wasnt fixed quit
> crying.

*** Quit posting...or get your parents to help you with some basic spelling,
grammar and punctuation skills.

Jammer

Jan 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/11/00
"Al B. Bach" wrote

> Has the NFL thought about restructuring the conference positions in the
> playoffs? That is, if a wildcard team has a better record than a division
> champion, they take the higher standing. Division champs over wildcard
> teams wasn't fair to the AFC this year.

I think this argument comes up every year and in theory it might work. But
it would penalize teams coming from strong divisions. An 11-5 record from a
strong division is better than a 13-3 from a week division.

Jammer

Jammer

Jan 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/11/00
<doug...@webtv.net> wrote:

> i suppose if the game was fixed the skins woud have beaten dallas twice
> this yr. All those yrs the redskins didnt make the playoffs the nfl
> wasnt fixed or the years that dallas won the nfl wasnt fixed quit
> crying.

Hey Doug, where have you been? This NG sure could have used you so much
earlier when the Cowboys were playing instead on now when the Cowboys'
season is over.

</sarcasm>

Jammer

Dennis `68

Jan 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/11/00
On Sun, 09 Jan 2000 21:07:51 GMT, in article
<3878f867...@nntp.ix.netcom.com>, slyd...@yada.yada.yada stated:

>On Sun, 09 Jan 2000 20:19:02 GMT, hamma...@my-deja.com wrote:
>
>>The National Football League has become the National Fixed League.
>>It is to my regret that all sports in the USA have become an entity
>>where making money is the biggest issue at the expense of the basic
>>principles of honesty, integrity, and morality. The inconsistent
>>penalty calling by the NFL refs, their obvious make-up calls, their
>>non penalty calls on stars just because they are deemed as them,
>>are all examples of this fact. Soon, we will witness the Washington
>>Redskins win a Super Bowl in the next few years (maybe even this year)
>>due to Snyder's 800 million dollar purchase of the team. Not to
>>mention the fact that we have a dishonest commissioner running the
>>league, Mr. Paul Fagliabue, who is an obvious Redskin's fan and a noted
>>Dallas Cowboys and a noted Jerry Jones hater. He doesn't equal the
>>spit out of Pete Rozelle's mouth. This fan will no longer pay for NFL
>>merchandise in an obviously fixed league, as he has lost all faith in
>>its integrity. You may dismiss these statements of fact as the
>>delusions of conspiracy minded people, but you can only lie for so
>>long. Instead, pathetic labels such as "deluded", or "nutcase" are
>>attached to those who know the truth in order to attack their
>>credibility. However, truth cannot be hidden and, in the end, the lies
>>will be exposed.
>>
>>--
>>Hammad Awan
>>

>I don't know if the fix is in at the commissioners level, there have
>been some games this year where I have scratched my head at the calls.
>Yesterday's Bills game was one of them. There have been others.

I had to watch it 10 times. On the 10th time, I saw Wycheck's arm release
the ball in front of the yard line and Dyson caught it in front of the
yardline.

Whatever the ruling was on the field, it couldn't be overturned though,
because it was so close.

===
Moments from the last millennium :

1163 - The Catholic Church denounces the practice of dis-membering dead
crusaders and boiling them down for transport home.

Dennis `68

Jan 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/11/00
On Mon, 10 Jan 2000 17:43:35 -0600, in article
<85dqfa$o8s$1...@dfw-ixnews3.ix.netcom.com>, "Al stated:

>> > Can someone tell me why it was the 11-5 Bills playing the 13-3 Titans,
>> > while we have two 9-7 teams, Miami and Seattle playing each other in
>> > the first round of the AFC playoffs? This seemed kind of "fixed" to me
>> > also.
>>
>> Division winners are always seeded above wild card teams. Thus the 9-7
>> Seahawks as AFC West champions were the top-seeded team playing this
>> weekend, so they got to play the lowest-seeded Dolphins. The Bills have
>> to share the AFC East with the Colts, while the Titans have to share
>> with the Jaguars.
>
>Has the NFL thought about restructuring the conference positions in the
>playoffs? That is, if a wildcard team has a better record than a division
>champion, they take the higher standing. Division champs over wildcard
>teams wasn't fair to the AFC this year.
>
>How about the best 6 teams in each conference go to the playoffs?

Interesting that you mention that. Many people thought that the NFL
should make changes back when your Cowboys and the 49ers were determining
the World Champion and the winner went on to play a Superbowl
exhibition game.

Tennessee wins 13 games and is only a wildcard. They sweep the team that
finished ahead of them, 14-2 Jacksonville.

In hockey, they seed their division winners by divisions somewhat like
the NFL. They do it by points instead of wins. That's another discussion.

However, the unique thing about the NHL is that they RESEED after each
round. I like that. Maybe that isn't so important in the NFL since the
NFL only has 12 post season teams and the NHL has 16.

I think with this new found parity, things like this will work themselves out.

doug...@webtv.net

Jan 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/11/00
hey rb shouldnt you be studing for midterms

bear...@shentel.net

Jan 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/13/00
In article <28654-38...@storefull-152.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,

doug...@webtv.net wrote:
> AND TAGLIBUE IS A PACKER FAN

Who's "Taglibue"??

For that matter, what's a "carybaby"??

bear...@shentel.net

Jan 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/13/00

> the cowpukes will never be a class organization again

What would YOU know about class, dougie?? You're a jackass troll, a
subspecies noted mostly for its total lack of class...

Stick to commenting on topics you have a hope of understanding...