TE Dalton Schultz, WR Michael Gallup, OT Jason Peters - Status vs Giants?

observer

Sep 19, 2022, 8:37:45 PM9/19/22
September 19 2022
https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/cowboys-to-wait-and-see-on-schultz-in-week-3
https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/michael-gallup-peters-possible-vs-giants

Won't know 'til later in the week, possibly
not 'til gametime if 1, 2, or all 3 of the
mentioned players will play in the Giants
game.

--- --- ---

observer

Sep 26, 2022, 11:31:29 AM9/26/22
Follow-up:

Looks like Michael Gallup & Jason Peters
will play Monday night, with limited snap
counts. When Jason plays, looks like he
will play left guard.

Dalton Schultz, status is iffy.

On Monday, September 19, 2022 at 7:37:45 PM UTC-5, observer wrote:

.> September 19 2022
.> https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/cowboys-to-wait-and-see-on-schultz-in-week-3
.> https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/michael-gallup-peters-possible-vs-giants
.>
.> Won't know 'til later in the week, possibly
.> not 'til gametime if 1, 2, or all 3 of the
.> mentioned players will play in the Giants
.> game.
.>
.> *--- --- ---*

observer

Sep 26, 2022, 1:10:18 PM9/26/22
Follow-up 2:

16 minutes ago, " NFL Media reports that Cowboys
wide receiver Michael Gallup is not expected to play
Monday."
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/cowboys-michael-gallup-expected-to-be-inactive-for-giants-matchup-dalton-schultz-questionable-per-report/

Oh well, who knows, won't know for sure I suppose
'til the active rosters are announced.

On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 10:31:29 AM UTC-5, observer wrote:\

.> Follow-up:
.>
.> Looks like Michael Gallup & Jason Peters
.> will play Monday night, with limited snap
.> counts. When Jason plays, looks like he
.> will play left guard.
.>
.> Dalton Schultz, status is iffy.

> On Monday, September 19, 2022 at 7:37:45 PM UTC-5, observer wrote:

/> .> September 19 2022
/> .> https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/cowboys-to-wait-and-see-on-schultz-in-week-3
/> .> https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/michael-gallup-peters-possible-vs-giants
/> .>
/> .> Won't know 'til later in the week, possibly
/> .> not 'til gametime if 1, 2, or all 3 of the
/> .> mentioned players will play in the Giants
/> .> game.
/> .>
/> .> *---*---*---*

observer

Sep 26, 2022, 3:39:00 PM9/26/22

Follow-up 3:

Another article states Michael Gallup won't
be active & instead, 3rd round draft pick WR
Jalen Tolbert will be active for tonight's game.

On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 12:10:18 PM UTC-5, observer wrote:

.> Follow-up 2:
.>
.> 16 minutes ago, " NFL Media reports that Cowboys
.> wide receiver Michael Gallup is not expected to play
.> Monday."
.> https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/cowboys-michael-gallup-expected-to-be-inactive-for-giants-matchup-dalton-schultz-questionable-per-report/
.>
.> Oh well, who knows, won't know for sure I suppose
.> 'til the active rosters are announced.

Rosters should be announced by 5:45 PM
central time tonight.