Wild Card Games Schedule

observer

Jan 10, 2022, 12:06:39 AM (8 days ago) Jan 10
While watching the completion of the Chargers
@ Raiders game which has gone into overtime,
tied 29-29, the Chargers coming back with 2
TD drives converting 4th down after 4th down
after 4th down time and time again, I noticed
the NFL has released the Wild Card games sche-
dule:

Charger 29 @ Raiders 32, overtime (I'll
follow this post up with final result when
it occurs, Raiders kicked a field goal on
their 1st possession)
https://www.espn.com/nfl/game?gameId=401326600

(Once the Chargers @ Raiders game is
complete, I'll add the appropriate teams
to the following Wild Card Games Sche-
dule)

Saturday 3:30 PM CT
to be decided @ Bengals

Saturday 7:15 PM CT
to be decided @ Bills

~~~

Sunday 12:00 PM CT
Eagles @ Bucs

Sunday 3:30 PM CT
49ers @ Cowboys

Sunday 7:15 PM CT
to be decided @ Chiefs

~~~

Monday 7:15 PM CT
Cards @ Rams

observer

Jan 10, 2022, 12:25:38 AM (8 days ago) Jan 10