Top 100 Most Watched Telecasts in 2021?

observer

Jan 8, 2022, 12:09:10 PM (10 days ago) Jan 8
---
January 10 2022
https://sportsbusinessjournal.com/Journal/Issues/2022/01/10/Upfront/Ratings.aspx
---

Comments:

The most watched regular season NFL game?
The Thanksgiving Raiders @ Cowboys game,
the 4th most watched telecast in 2021.

The most watched NFL teams in the regular
season?
1. Packers - 10 times
2. Cowboys & Chiefs - 9 times

The 3 most watched telecasts in 2021?
1. Super Bowl 55
2. NFC Championship
3. AFC Championship

The most watched non-NFL telecast in 2021?
Inauguration of President Joe Biden & VP
Kamala Harris, the 7th most watched
telecast in 2021.

Most mysterious NFL names used in that article?
Singleheader, used 9 times, & Regional, used
8 times, a total of 17 times using those words.
I'm guessing that they combine multiple games
broadcasting at the same time by the same
network to come up with those viewers.

Seems weird to me, but hey, obviously whom-
ever came up with those viewership figures
thought it made sense - seems nonsensical
to me, meaningless, adding viewership for
unmentioned games in unmentioned regions
& acting like it's reasonable to combine those
into a single viewership number.

To figure out how teams actually fit into that
picture, you'd have to have the names of the
teams that are in each of the mentioned Sin-
gleheader & Regional games, & you'd have to
divide those 17 single figures into the actual
viewership for each game.

observer

Jan 12, 2022, 5:01:48 PM (6 days ago) Jan 12