Browns' rapist says he's better than he was in 2020

shoot him anyway

Sep 6, 2023, 2:59:22 PM9/6/23
BEREA, Ohio -- Deshaun Watson says he's no longer the player who led the
NFL in passing three years ago -- he's better.

"I'm not the same guy," the Cleveland Browns quarterback said Wednesday as
he heads into his first full season since 2020. "I feel like I've
improved. I've evolved to a new level. And I'm ready to be able to show
that."

Watson started the final six games for the Browns last season following
his 11-game suspension for violating the league's personal conduct policy
after he was accused by more than two dozen women of sexual assault and
sexual misconduct during massage sessions. Watson also sat out the 2021
season after demanding a trade from the Houston Texans.

Pull that rapist shit in Cleveland and you'll get your nigger ass shot
dead in a heartbeat.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38339486/browns-deshaun-watson-says-
better-was-2020