Burrow, Bengals top nigger rapist hiring Browns 23-10 for 5th straight win

Cleveland nigger rapist

Dec 12, 2022, 3:50:02 AM12/12/22
CINCINNATI -- — Joe Burrow did enough offensively, and the
Bengals' defense stepped up to end the Browns' recent domination
of the Battle of Ohio.

Burrow shook off a sloppy start to throw two touchdown passes
and Cincinnati beat Cleveland 23-10 on Sunday, ending a five-
game skid in the rivalry.

“A team win, team ugly win, but we got it done," Burrow said.

Cincinnati bottled up Browns running back Nick Chubb, picked off
Deshaun Watson and stopped the Browns on three fourth-down plays.

“The defense played unbelievable and that really ended up being
the deciding factor in the game,” Burrow said. “And so that’s
kind of showing the kind of team we’re becoming — we’re able to
win in a lot of different ways. You’ve seen it over the last
couple of weeks on the defensive end and the offensive end and
the kicking game. We’re just a complete team right now.”

The Bengals (9-4) have won five straight and nine of 11. They
remained tied for the AFC North lead with Baltimore, which beat
Pittsburgh 16-14. Burrow picked up his first win in five starts
against the Browns (5-8), whose playoff hopes are now all but
nonexistent.

<https://www.espn.com/nfl/recap/_/gameId/401437890>

Deshaun Watson lawsuit update: New accuser files claim against
Browns QB, alleges sexual misconduct

The newest lawsuit, filed in Texas, alleges that Watson sexually
assaulted a massage therapist in December 2020 while he was
still a member of the Texans. The accuser alleges that Watson
had reached out to her via Instagram direct message.

Here's the latest on the situation:

What is alleged in the latest lawsuit filed against Deshaun
Watson?
A new civil lawsuit was filed Thursday in Texas alleging that in
December 2020, Watson forced a massage therapist (identified in
the lawsuit as "Jane Doe") to give him oral sex.

Unlike Watson's previous accusers, Jane Doe is represented by
Anissah M. Nguyen, who issued a statement Thursday.

My client's experience with DeShaun Watson follows a series of
disturbingly similar encounters reported by more than 20 women
who have filed suit against the NFL superstar. Like so many
others, my client spent nearly two years struggling to cope with
trauma from all that he stole from her, and the daily pain that
has become here reality.

Knowing her story will bring on the hard conversations,
criticism and even victim-baiting, the strength and bravery of
these other women gave my client the courage to stand up and
speak out. She seeks justice not only for her self and her own
healing, but for the more than 20 women who refused to be shamed
into silence, and the victims who have yet to come forward.

We are still in the early stages of litigation, but we will seek
to depose Mr. Watson before the end of the year.

<https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/deshaun-watson-lawsuit-
civil-claim-sexual-assault/umhqrmwphkj34ltrangsjjs6>