2021 Draft.....

The old geezer

May 2, 2021, 9:09:25 AM5/2/21
So....thoughts.....comments....???

No RB??

TOG

Doc

May 2, 2021, 9:33:13 AM5/2/21
The old geezer <JY...@aol.com> wrote in news:1ca90c92-be5d-4c58-93d5-
14c2c3...@googlegroups.com:

> So....thoughts.....comments....???
>
> No RB??
>
> TOG

No need for a RB. They have Singletary and Moss, signed Matt Breida who
has great speed and is a good pass catcher, Antonio Williams and Christian
Wade. Besides the 2 best went 5 picks before they drafted in the 1st and
IMHO it's not a 1st round position anymore.

As for the rest of the draft, I liked it since it addressed needs. That
is, except for NT/1-tech. They're obviously counting on Star to be the man
there. Hopefully someone good becomes available.

Doc

https://www.avg.com

ReichStuff

May 3, 2021, 9:33:08 AM5/3/21
The 13.5 sacks Rousseau had in 2019 were from the nickel package where
he played over center. Between Star and him, I think we've got the NT
covered in the critical downs.

ReichStuff

May 3, 2021, 9:35:42 AM5/3/21
Shoulda said "Most of the 13.5 sacks...."

Doc

May 3, 2021, 7:26:07 PM5/3/21
I didn't realize Rousseau played NT sometimes in college. Thanks for
the info.

Doc

Doc

May 3, 2021, 7:27:33 PM5/3/21