The Oracle has spoken about the Chiefs game

dvaoa

Jan 18, 2021, 12:13:06 PM1/18/21
And the answer is...

"Time's a-wastin'"

Which to me says, Bills had better leave it all on the field on Sunday...a lot of things are falling their way this season. They won't get this opportunity often, especially with FA's and coordinators leaving.

-d

IYM

Jan 19, 2021, 8:05:41 AM1/19/21
I don't think Daboll is leaving now. Everyone had him locked into
the Chargers, but that is out now. There are only two other teams left
with vacancies, and neither of them is one I think he wants to go to.
Philly has no QB, no draft prospects and I think is going to need a
complete tear down. Texans would be a potential, but with Watson
wanting out why would he want that? I think he is going to remain put
for another year... It's Fraiser ironically and not Daboll, that I
think is going to end up going to Houston now...

dvaoa

Jan 19, 2021, 9:38:31 AM1/19/21
What happened with Daboll & the Chargers? Did Lynn scare them out of hiring another Bills alum??

-d

IYM

Jan 19, 2021, 11:25:13 AM1/19/21
Chargers ended up hiring in house and bringing up their DC to HC....

That's fine with me - the Bills OC and DC need to focus on the next game...

Steve Douglas

Jan 23, 2021, 4:12:34 PM1/23/21

"dvaoa" <dv...@altavista.com> wrote in message
I agree that this is a golden opportunity. Allen has played this season much
better than anybody could have reasonable expected. The offense has been a
passing juggernaut. The defense has been finally coming into form late in
the season just in time for the playoffs. And now they get the gift/lucky
break that Mahomes is banged up. QB's and consussions don't mix well
together. Even if he feels "fine" it is doubtful that he actually is.

While I don't wish injury on anybody, the Bills nonetheless caught a break
with Mahomes concussion (or concussion-like symptoms) and his toe injury.

The time to strike is now. Next year Allen could regress, injuries could hit
the Bills, etc.

Steve