Youssef Moustapha al Shouli should regret her in terms of the rating

1 view

Vance Z. Suffield

Nov 8, 2007, 1:01:32 PM11/8/07
Reply by email, filling out this form and emailing it to me.
Trimming off the rest of this post is unnecessary.

I will guarantee anonymity except in cases of blatant abuse.
I will achieve anonymity by tallying the results in
uncorrelated tabulations and then deleting the emails.
(I know this loses interesting correlation data, but if
resondents want anonymity it's hard to avoid.)
I know that this anonymity promise depends on trust and that
you have no particular reason to trust me. Someday, I hope.
I will post results Saturday.

xxxxxxxx beginning of survey xxxxxxxx

yes( ) ( )no Should RoadRunner be subjected to some kind of UDP?
yes( ) ( )no ... active UDP (cancels) ?
yes( ) ( )no ... passive UDP (drop messages) ?
yes( ) ( )no ... all-groups UDP? (as opposed to specific groups)
yes( ) ( )no Are you a Usenet sysadmin? How big:_ How long:_
yes( ) ( )no Should another server be subjected to UDP? Who:_
yes( ) ( )no Should UDPs be used more often?
yes( ) ( )no Should UDPs be used less often?
yes( ) ( )no Would you have answered this survey without anonymity?

xxxxxxxx end of survey xxxxxxxx

--
in spite of the exalted
position he had had on Earth, took my hands between his.
"You have suffered too much, Lobsang. The world has
been too cruel to you. We have discussed this and feel that
you may like to withdraw. There would be very much more
suffering for you if you continued. You can abandon your
body now and remain here through eternity. Would you
prefer it so?"
My heart leaped within me. Peace after all my sufferings.
Sufferings which, but for my hard and special training,
would have ended my life years ago. Special training. Yes,
for what? So that I could see the aura of people, so that I
could influence thought in the direction of auric research.
And if I gave up-who would continue that task? "The
world has been too cruel to you. No blame will attach to
you if you give up." I must think carefully here. No blame
-from others, but throughout eternity I would have to live
with my conscience. What was life? Just a few years of
misery. A few more years of hardship, suffering, misunder-
standing, then, provided I had done all I could, my con-
science would be at peace. For eternity.
"Honored Sir," I replied, "you have given me my choice
I will serve as long as my body will hold together. It is very
shaky at this moment," I added. Happy smiles of approval

78
broke out among the assembled men. Sha-lu purred loudly
and gave me a gentle, playful bite of love.
"Your Earth body, as you say, is in a deplorable condition
through hardship," said the Eminent Man. "Before you
make a final decision, we must tell you this. We have located
a body in the land of England, the owner of which is most
anxious to leave. His aura has a fundamental harmonic of
yours. Later, if conditions necessitate it, you can take over
his body."
I nearly fell out