NBA

R R

Aug 19, 2003, 3:45:24 PM8/19/03
David Robinson,

is he the best player to ever play the game?? I think if you look overall at
a player who has been an ambassador to the sport and a personality on and
off the court that represents the NBA incredibly well, the answer is yes.

Cheers,

Remo Rosati, author
DIVINE INTERVENTION
http://www.geocities.com/newnovelann
Available at over 50,000 bookstores & online

Primate

Aug 19, 2003, 4:49:41 PM8/19/03
"R R" <newno...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> David Robinson,
>
> is he the best player to ever play the game?? I think if you look overall
at
> a player who has been an ambassador to the sport and a personality on and
> off the court that represents the NBA incredibly well, the answer is yes.

Being an ambassador and being the best to ever play the game are pretty
different, don't you think?

-P

bozak

Aug 19, 2003, 5:01:14 PM8/19/03

"Primate" <Chick_He...@Yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "R R" <newno...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > David Robinson,
> >
> > is he the best player to ever play the game?? I think if you look overall
> at
> > a player who has been an ambassador to the sport and a personality on and
> > off the court that represents the NBA incredibly well, the answer is yes.
>
> Being an ambassador and being the best to ever play the game are pretty
> different, don't you think?

lol... you asked him does he think...

sheesh, its the obvious things...

mariob

Aug 19, 2003, 4:59:16 PM8/19/03

Don't feed the trolls

--
Must fight it must , i must fight my A.D.D , what was i talking about
oh never mind oooo what that over there

Chris Smith

Aug 20, 2003, 7:40:41 AM8/20/03
In article <dav0b.4184$HB4.5...@news20.bellglobal.com>, "R R"
<newno...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> David Robinson,
>
> is he the best player to ever play the game??

He's the best player to ever get knocked out by Malone's elbow (Isiah didn't
lose consciousness).

> I think if you look overall at a player who has been an ambassador to the
> sport and a personality on and off the court that represents the NBA
> incredibly well, the answer is yes.

Dave's got about as much personality as Camel. He was also cottony soft.
All that time spent in the weight room for shit.

Gary Collard

Aug 20, 2003, 11:37:53 AM8/20/03
R R wrote:

> David Robinson,
>
> is he the best player to ever play the game??

Hmmm...

http://www.baseballreference.com/r/robinda01.shtml

His OPS was 23% over the league average, but in less than 400 PA I'm not
sure if that is enough to rate as the greatest ever.

--
Gary Collard
SABR-L Moderator

"I've heard it said that sex is like pizza -- even when it's bad, it's
still good. I guess what I want to know is where I can call to get it
delivered within 30 minutes." -- Sean McAskill

Peter L

Aug 20, 2003, 12:48:40 PM8/20/03
Remo Remo Remo. I went to your website and look at the blurb for your book.
And I got this passage:

"It is not until much later, when Ross has a premonition of a woman
he's never seen before in grave danger that his purpose is realized.

"Ross must find this mistery girl, save her from the perils that
threaten her life and convince...

"Mistery"???? What kind of a word is this? You are an actually published
author?

her she is his destiny. That's if he can.