(IVÁN): WATER BAPTISM AND THE ALTAR OF LOVE/GRACE/MERCY IS POWER FOR YOUR NOW:

vala...@hotmail.com

Oct 21, 2016, 5:59:31 PM10/21/16
Sábado, 15 de Octubre, 2016 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

WATER BAPTISM AND THE ALTAR OF LOVE/GRACE/MERCY IS POWER FOR YOUR LIFE NOW:

Traveling through Canaan, then our heavenly Father appeared to Abraham at Shechem and said: I am going to give this land to you and to your descendants after you, so you may become a great nation in the midst of the families of the nations with an everlasting altar, baptizing everyone with love for eternal life to thrive forever on earth. Here our heavenly Father needed to introduce Abraham into the land that He had personally chosen as Sovereign Lord of the entire earth to be the similar of His eternal paradise in heaven’s glory, because this is the land where Abraham’s children dressed in the sacred-flesh of the pact of life will love Him everlastingly.

Meaning that, every man, woman and child will learn from the fire of the non-stop sacrifice of His Son, the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach’s sacred-flesh to love, serve and glorify Him over His ancient altar of pure love—burning passionately that is His great grace, great mercy and eternal love and justice descended from heaven above to bless His loved ones, everlastingly. For this is the land that our heavenly Father had personally prepared to raise not only His entire family that will be miraculously born from Sarah’s barren-womb, by the amazing daily powers of the Holy Spirit, but also, introduce into the nations His Son Jesus Christ as His King of Israel and only possible savior from sin.

For this is the best land of the entire world where He will finally not only raise His family but also give birth to His Son Jesus Christ through the virgin daughter of Zion, because he is to be born by the Holy Spirit’s amazing powers thus to introduce into the human spirit the sacred-flesh that finally will save them from sin. This is the land that our heavenly Father had chosen not only to save the entire human race, beginning with the house of Israel, but also make this land an eternal paradise on earth, because every one that loves, serves and glorifies Him and His holy name over His ancient altar will live forever with Him and His family.

This is the land where our heavenly Father will finally manifest His eternal love not only to the families of the house of Israel but alto to every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations, because He will finally save them with His divine seed from sin, curses, infirmities and death in hell through His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh. For this is the land that our heavenly Father had chosen for His Son to be born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb, by the Holy Spirit’s power, because He needed to establish His seed in the midst of the nations, so He will finally confront Satan and defeat him in his own grounds of sin, curses, and terrible wickedness.

Our heavenly Father wanted to sing victory over Satan but this had to be over Mount Zion, because this is His home-sweet-home where His Son will lie over the wood as Isaac bearing the life of every one of the children promised to Abraham that will fill the earth with His glory from Canaan and into the farthest corner of the earth. That is why, that it was important for Abraham to abandon his father’s home, relatives and friends as well, so he may go to the land that our heavenly Father had prepared for him and the children that He had already promised that will be born to him in the generations ahead thus to become the father of a great nation.

This is was in truth the family that our heavenly Father wanted to have on earth, living in the midst of the nations, because He was very interested in destroying every thing that Satan had placed in them as idol worship and terrible altars with their shrines that had caused Him to become very angry with the evil done to His children. Furthermore, it hurt our heavenly Father’s holy heart to see what humankind have become to be as Satan continued to attack them mercilessly, because they were born in His image to live in His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness, by the amazing daily powers of the Holy Spirit; thus Satan was having fun attacking human life just to offend our Father in heaven.

This was a way to get back at our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ for having the Holy Spirit kicked him out and the one-third of the fallen angels from heaven’s glory, so they may never return to the places where they used to live thus to serve Him, His Son and the Holy Spirit over Mount Zion. Meaning also that our heavenly Father was been attacked every time that a man, woman and or a child was attacked by Satan and his fallen angels either with lies or terrible deceptions, and this offended Him as well everything that is true and justice in His entire Creation thus He had to act to stop the eminent extinction of humankind.

Therefore, our heavenly Father had to stop Satan and his fallen angels from continuing to devastate the entire human race through his lies and deceptions that He had to find Abraham along with his family, so they may build the altar of His dreams in the land of Canaan, finally to put an end to Satan’s wilds at last. Definitely, our heavenly Father needed to destroy Satan and everything that he represented within every human family on earth, because He could not allow him to continue to build his kingdom of darkness by destroying human life everywhere with his usual lies and terrible deceptions, thus causing hell’s torment to increase in size, because the lost souls where descending there, eternally lost.

Besides, our heavenly Father needed to act immediately to get the entire human race saved by the way, truth and life of His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, because he is the only one that bears His holy name with the powers to save humankind moreover conveys His divine seed thus to grant them life on earth and in heaven’s glory, perpetually. Therefore, His Son Jesus Christ is the one that not only can bring into the world His holy name and keep it in perfect holiness always, because our heavenly Father is determined that Satan will fail to destroy the nations with his lies and deceptions, moreover he alone can deliver His divine seed to the dying so they may all live.

That is why, that when our heavenly Father said to Abraham: You must be holy as I am in heaven’s glory before the angelical hosts, and you must also be perfect because I have always been perfect through eternity and forevermore, so you may ascend into heaven to live eternally blessed; otherwise you will always fail to know me and life, forever. Besides, our heavenly Father spoke to Abraham in this manner because He needed him to realize that he had to become born again to enter into heaven’s eternal life, since the sinful-body and life that he had inherit from his parents will fail him always to ascend into heaven, because everyone after Adam and Eve is born with the forbidden fruit.

Now, our heavenly Father needed to get Abraham to understand that he had to eat and drink from the Lord’s Table that is served daily by His Son Jesus Christ, so he may finally eat the sacred-flesh and drink from the atoning-blood that is the divine seed that it is filled with eternal life ready to bless every one that believes. For this is the faith that pleases our heavenly Father as people eat from His Son Jesus Christ’s bread and drink from his cup the atoning-blood carrying His divine seed that not only heals every one that believes in Him through His Son’s sacred-flesh, but it also empowers the Holy Spirit to remove every sin present for life to flourish, everlastingly.

Therefore, it was important that right after Abraham had eaten and drunken from the Lord’s Table the bread and wine that is daily served by His Son Jesus Christ in heaven’s glory for the angelical hosts to continue to be holy and perfect thus to love, serve and glorify God’s name, but also for His Son to be born on earth, finally. Surely, our heavenly Father needed Abraham to receive His only Son Jesus Christ as Isaac born from Sarah’s barren-womb, so he may finally learn to live in His divine love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, thus to ignite someday the fire of love and eternal life over His altar burning forever into His new Kingdom to come.

For this is the fire of every family burning wildly in our heavenly Father’s pure love that is really His great grace and great mercy burning with true love and true justice within the heart of every man, woman and child, so when they may become baptized then His hidden divine-life will manifest at last thus to bless them powerfully, as always. That is to say, that our heavenly Father has already provided every man, woman and child abundant grace, mercy, truth, justice and never-ending love, and so, whenever they may need them, then they will be available abundantly over His altar burning wildly with His pure prehistoric love thus to provide them abundantly with all the help needed to live eternally saved.

Truly, these abundant blessings of grace, mercy, love, justice, truth and forgiveness have always been available over our heavenly Father’s altar ever since Adam and Eve were born from His image to live in His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh by the Holy Spirit’s daily powers, however, since Adam abandoned paradise then His altar had to be available to Adam’s children on earth. That is why, that our heavenly Father needed Abraham to be His friend following Him to Canaan, because this is the land as paradise is in heaven’s glory thus to establish His altar that is filled with His great grace, great mercy, love, truth and justice, so He may bless his family and the families of the nations with lasting salvation, forever.

Besides, our heavenly Father needed to start the fire of His prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, primarily with Abraham’s family and Isaac as been the center of love, peace, grace, mercy, justice and truth for everyone, because He was going to close this salvation with a great family over His altar burning wildly, everlastingly. These are the families not only of the house of Israel that our heavenly Father had promised to Abraham that will be countless as the starts from heaven above but also the families of the nations, believing in His great salvation, manifested through His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit, giving birth finally to His new Kingdom into eternity.

This is the new Kingdom of families that our heavenly Father was looking to form not only on earth with all the nations, beginning with Israel, but also in heaven’s glory, because every one that passes away in this life then instantly that one is Spiritually lifted into heaven’s glory to be received by our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ. These are the families of the nations believing in His holy name and that of His Son and of the Holy Spirit so they may become saved, as they are baptized in water by invoking His all-powerful name, then perfect holiness undresses them from the sinful-flesh to receive the sacred-flesh that blesses their living-souls with eternal days of endless blessings, perpetually.

These are the families that one-by-one they have not only gotten baptized as they invoked His holy name and that of His Son and the Holy Spirit, but also they have undressed the sinful-flesh thus to dress the sacred-flesh dressing them with perfect truth and justice, ushering them into the altar of the prehistoric love where heavenly Father is waiting, as always. It is here, where our heavenly Father has promised to meet in person every man, woman and child not only from the house of Israel but also from the families of the nations, because He needs to meet them thus to get baptized with them in His image and living soul for them to return to eternal life instantly.

It is here, where our heavenly Father will get baptized with each one of them, within the fire of grace, mercy, truth, justice and never-ending pure love that He has always felt for each one of them as they were born initially from His image to live in His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness that is the sacred-flesh that has defeated Satan, forever. These are the families from all the nations that our heavenly Father has always loved in heaven’s glory, beginning with Israel, because each one of them was born from Him over His ancient altar of the prehistoric love, where His Son Jesus Christ was slain before the foundation of the world, so all Creation may be possible until now, and forevermore.

These are the families that will become one with Israel over His altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, so they may be finally nailed to Isaac the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood that could only be shed by our heavenly Father from His Son Jesus Christ for everyone’s lasting-salvation. That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to call Abraham to the land of Canaan so he may possess it forever with his children that were to be born in the generations ahead thus to form the nation that He had always dreamed to posses everlastingly in heaven’s glory: Israel’s sacred-flesh nailed to the nations with lasting salvation.

What’s more, these great events were to take place over the altar that Abraham with his wife Sarah will erect in Canaan, where he was to sacrifice his only beloved son Isaac, because he was born not only by the Holy Spirit with the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood, but also with the prehistoric love from the kingdom of heaven. That is to say, that when our heavenly Father called Abraham to take his son Isaac to the hill that He will always speak to him about, then it was to begin the non-stop sacrifice of His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh for everyone’s salvation, but first the love from heaven above had to ignite in a big fire, burning wildly with everyone’s baptism.

For this is the prehistoric love burning passionately for our heavenly Father first, His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and then for every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations, beginning with Israel, because they must be reborn from our heavenly Father’s image to return into heaven’s glory forever justified as His legitimate children: loving Him into eternity. That is why, that our heavenly Father right after He liberated Israel from the Egyptian captivity of more than four-hundred years, then it was to take them to the Red sea, where they will become baptized in His name and that of His Son Jesus Christ along with the Holy Spirit, so they may abandon instantly the sinful-life acquired from Egypt.

Furthermore, our heavenly Father needed every man, woman and child baptized at the water of the sea, by the perfect holiness of His name and that of His Son Jesus Christ along with the Holy Spirit, because only in invoking His holy name’s perfect holiness then their living-souls will disconnect from the sinful-flesh, that is taking them into hell’s torment forever lost. Therefore, only through water baptism then the entire house of Israel could be washed clean from the sinful-flesh and the wicked days along with the evil spirits that usually accompany the sinful-flesh through the life of everyone that neglects to get baptized in water finally to die in hell’s torment forever lost, so they may never see life again into eternity.

Besides, our heavenly Father needed Israel and every man, woman and child from Egypt and the rest of the nations also to get baptized by invoking His holy name and that of His Son along with the Holy Spirit, because it is only in the invocation of His name is that the altar of love will descend to bless everyone with life. That is to say, that every time that someone invokes our heavenly Father’s holy name and that of His Son along with the Holy Spirit’s, then the perfect holiness that is found within the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, will descend instantly with that one getting baptized in the water.

What's more, the Holy Spirit along with our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ will descend into the waters personally to baptize everyone calling upon His name’s perfect holiness that is always found within the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, so they may become liberated at last from the sinful-flesh’s curse. This is our heavenly Father’s judgment pronounced against the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil that Adam and Eve had eaten from the serpent of the Garden of Eden that must be destroyed in hell’s torment with the sinful-flesh, that is why of the importance of the water baptism to get rid of this terrible condemnation.

It is only through water baptism that this sinful-flesh will continue to descend into hell’s torment to become the dust from the dust of death that once was when our heavenly Father took a handful thus to dress Adam’s living-soul with His blessed-flesh, so he may become a human being ready to love, serve and glorify Him and His name, forever. And it is because of this terrible sin that Adam and Eve committed against our heavenly Father by obeying the serpent’s lie as she told her that it was normal to eat from the forbidden fruit, and that if she will eat it, then her eyes will open knowing good and evil just as God knows then the earth became contaminated, too.

In other words, given that Adam and Eve became deceived by the serpent to eat from the forbidden fruit, then they were not the only ones contaminated but also the children and the entire earth along with the animal kingdoms living there, because the dust to dress their living-souls were taken from it by our Father, His Son and the Holy Spirit. That is to say, that by Adam and Eve eating from the forbidden fruit then the entire earth became contaminated as well, because the clay that our heavenly Father had taken in His holy hands thus to dress their living-souls born from His image it was from the earth, and so, the day that they both sinned it became contaminated instantly.

That is why, that our heavenly Father has called everyone within Israel and the families of the nations to become baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name and that of His Son Jesus Christ along with the Holy Spirit, because this is the name given to Moses directly from the live prehistoric fire of the ancient burning bush. Meaning also that this holy name that was manifested to Moses for the first time to possess for deliverance, blessing and protection for Israel and the families of the nations, it came directly from the altar of the prehistoric love, burning wildly with everlasting passion for everyone’s blessing of mercy, grace, truth, justice and never-ending love.

In other words, whenever anyone may invoke our heavenly Father’s holy name and that of His Son Jesus Christ along with the Holy Spirit’s, then the entire altar will descend spiritually or invisibly with that one invoking the name for water baptism thus to escape the sinful-flesh to enter into the sacred-flesh forever blessed, for all truth and justice to be fulfilled. This is exactly what happened the day that our Lord Jesus Christ was baptized at the Jordan river, instantly as he was ready to be baptized by John the Baptist then the heavens opened up for the Holy Spirit to descend upon him, so he may become baptized expressly for the entire house of Israel lying at the Valley of the dried bones.

This was an important baptism that our Lord Jesus Christ along with the Holy Spirit had to fulfill for every man, woman and child from the twelve tribes of Israel that had passed away without getting baptized, because the leadership of their days thought that it was not important to get under the abundant waters of Judah to fulfill truth and justice. This water baptism had to be perfect and holy that our heavenly Father opened the heavens after two-thousand years, granting His Holy Spirit to descend upon His Son Jesus Christ, because every one from the house of Israel that had passed away without the water baptism then they could have it nailed to the sacred-flesh thus to return to Canaan anyday now.

Besides, this is exactly what happens every time someone descends into the waters by invoking His holy name and that of His Son Jesus Christ along with the Holy Spirit that the altar of the prehistoric love descends upon that one thus to saturate him/her with perfect holiness for the sinful-flesh to depart taking on the sacred-flesh: pleasing truth and justice, everlastingly. Once you get baptized in water then you are walking in the sacred-flesh that will never become contaminated with sin much less death, because this is the sacred-flesh along with the atoning-blood that has defeated all Satan’s wilds against you and your loved ones, including your friends from everywhere around the world, so you may enjoy the pristine-life that loves you always.

This is the wonderful life that our heavenly Father has granted you since even before the foundation of the world, because this is the life that is rich with blessing and never ending-miracles blessing you every step of your way into eternity in heaven’s glory only knowing goodness and blessing, everlastingly, for it will open doors and ways where there are none. It is within His altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, where our heavenly Father will enrich your life as you have never been enriched before, because Satan has always stood against your blessing to become possible in you and in your loved ones, because he rules in your sinful-flesh until you are baptized.

That is why, that Satan fears you when you are getting baptized, because once you get in the water, invoking our heavenly Father’s holy name and that of His Son along with the Holy Spirit, instantly the altar of the prehistoric love will descend with you into the water discarding the sinful-flesh to take on the sacred-flesh that lives for God always. Satan will do anything that is possible to get in the way so you may never fulfill all truth and justice before our heavenly Father as you get baptized in water by invoking the holy name that Satan and his cronies have always tried to decipher and failed until now, because it is a holy name that the sacred-flesh understands it thoroughly.

That is why, that by getting baptized in water as you may invoke His holy name and that of His Son Jesus Christ along with the Holy Spirit, then you will abandon forever the sinful-flesh that has always dishonor the holy name to enter into the sacred-flesh that not only understands it perfectly but also continues to honor it through life. Surely, if our Lord Jesus Christ had failed to get baptized at the Jordan with the Holy Spirit as John was there to submerge him along with the Holy Spirit in the name given over the altar to Moses and Israel for this purpose, then it would have been impossible for His holy name to be established forever over Jerusalem.

That is to say, also that the entire house of Israel would have failed to receive with nails His holy name along with His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh that was born within Israel to defeat every wicked work from Satan and his fallen angels finally to kill the angel of death thus granting Israel all victories over evil for lasting-salvation. Certainly, provided that our heavenly Father nailed His Son Jesus Christ over the cross and to every man, woman and child from the house of Israel lying over the Valley of the dried bones, then: it was finally possible to save them from eternal perdition in hell’s torment and in the lake of fire, because the sacred-flesh was baptized in the Jordan.

Considering that, when our heavenly Father nailed His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh to Adam and Eve along with the entire house of Israel lifted for this occasion from the Valley of dried bones, then: every living-soul did not only receive salvation victory over Satan but also the baptisms from the Holy Spirit and from the Jordan’s: retaking Canaan at last. Besides, our heavenly Father had to nail His Son over the altar of the prehistoric love, to the cross of Adam and Eve and the entire house of Israel, because He needed to have His Son finally ruling over Israel as their only King and savior, so He may finally grant them Canaan thus to love, serve and glorify Him at last.

This was the only way possible that our heavenly Father will restore His Son Jesus Christ’s kingship over Israel, and this had to be with nails so the atoning-blood may spill over them, for our heavenly Father to satisfy His wrath and fury against sin captivating Israel for centuries over the Valley of the dried bones, so they may live again, finally. That is to say, that as His Son Jesus Christ was spilling his atoning-blood over the cross then our heavenly Father was taking it to every man, woman and child from Israel, for their sins to be removed at once thus to receive the Holy Spirit’s baptism along with the Jordan’s to return to Canaan finally with all truth and justice fulfilled.

Otherwise, our heavenly Father could have never allowed them to return to the promised land much less possess it thus to love, serve and glorify Him and His holy name over the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit that later He personally brought it into Jerusalem finally for Israel to love Him forever. Meaning that, our heavenly Father left the altar of the prehistoric love burning wildly with passion for Israel that is coming back to possess the land forevermore, moreover it is waiting for the rest of the house of Israel to get baptized in water by invoking His name’s perfect holiness so they may finally enter into it to meet Him in person.

Inasmuch as, our heavenly Father is still waiting for Israel that is already nailed to the sacred-flesh over the altar of the prehistoric love along with all the Holy Spirit and of the water baptisms, so they may return to Canaan to remove each idol worship that they left there, so He may finally return the land to them completely blessed, forever. For the reason that, our heavenly Father will never give away His precious land of the eternal love, because His altar from heaven above is stationed over Jerusalem with His holy name nailed over Mount Zion forever, to a people that have never been baptized much less destroyed their idol worship; these idols belong to Israel, and they must destroy them in Canaan.

That is why, that they are returning soon to Israel as in resurrection day, when their bones will unite to bones, covered with muscle tissues and skin, then they will receive all their extremities and organs to become the complete person as they were when they lived their lives on earth, so they may return to life to possess Canaan at last. They will return to repossess Canaan from our heavenly Father because He personally told Moses that he will return with Israel to this mountaintop, with the burning bush on live fire into everlasting thus to love, serve and glorify Him and His holy name, because now His Son Jesus Christ’s pact of the sacred-flesh is nailed already to every hebrew with lasting-salvation.

Certainly, our Lord Jesus Christ before he started his ministry to fulfill all the love, laws, regulations and precepts that our heavenly Father had given to the Israelis that they failed to fulfill repeatedly without ever realizing that they had a pact of the sacred-flesh with God, then he entered into the water baptism at the Jordan with the Holy Spirit first. Then, our Lord Jesus Christ not only was born from David’s virgin daughter by the Holy Spirit with the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood, but also with the will-power to destroy every wicked victory from Satan over Israel in the Sinai desert and within Canaan as well, so Israel may possess all the victories that they failed to conquer through life.

That is why, that he not only needed to get baptized along with the Holy Spirit descending from our heavenly Father by John at the Jordan to fulfill all truth and justice for Israel to retake Canaan, but also he needed to continue the culture to get everyone else within Israel baptized in water by invoking the holy name given to Moses. Certainly, our Lord Jesus Christ went everywhere possible within Israel to reach the families that were captivated by sin, sickness, desperation, and death because they continued to fail to know our heavenly Father’s prehistoric love that it is really the fire of grace and mercy for them to enjoy, that is, if they get baptized by invoking His holy name only.

Furthermore, by our Lord Jesus Christ praying for the sick and the needed then he was casting out devils from their lives, because Satan was always attacking since they continued to fail to know the importance and powers that encloses the water baptism as the holy name is invoked for the sinful-flesh to be destroyed, finally dressing the sacred-flesh for salvation. Thus, while our Lord Jesus Christ was meeting people wherever he went through Israel then he will come across people that they had been possessed by legions of demons, because they just did not know that they could escape the terrors of the sinful-flesh and its demons by just submerging into the water baptism, and invoking the holy name, as always.

At one time, for example, our Lord Jesus Christ was ready to cast out a legion of demons from a possessed person, then when the demons saw him, instantly they said: Are you here to punish us before the Day of Judgment? And the Lord Jesus Christ commanded them to stay quiet, because it is not given to them to disclose his identity much less speak about him and his holy word. Then, the demons said to the Lord: Please, let us enter the herd of pigs that is just near us, and do not send us into hell yet because we do not want to go there, but, if you command us to leave this person and his loved ones, then releases us into the pigs.

Instantly, the Lord Jesus Christ allowed them to depart the possess person to enter into the herd of pigs of about two-thousand, so they may no longer continue to afflict anyone else within that region where these demons had total control until he arrived, sent by our Father from heaven above to liberate them from this terrible threat. Immediately, the demons left the possess man by entering the pigs, and as they entered into the animals, then the Lord Jesus Christ caused the pigs to jump into the water, because within the water by the power of his holy name and word the wicked spirits continued descending to where they did not want to go, and this was hell’s torment.

The pigs had to drown, because if the animals would have emerged from the water then the demons would have probably continued to live in them thus becoming a more serious problem than the first one. For it is the law that once our heavenly Father’s holy name is invoked along with His word then not only the sinful-flesh of any one sinks into the water but also every wicked spirit with their problems, infirmities and death, so they may fail to return to life again, much less bother anyone with their terrible wickedness and unusual sufferings.

Here, our Lord Jesus Christ was teaching Israel and every one else around the world what happens to the sinful-flesh as well to the demons, sickness, diseases, problems, difficulties and even death, and this is that they will continue to descend into hell’s torment, because this is the place where they belong and where they ought to be always. That is to say, also that when every man, woman and child are submerged into the water baptism by invoking our heavenly Father’s holy name and that of His Son Jesus Christ along with the Holy Spirit, instantly the sinful-flesh will descend into hell’s torment with all its wicked days and devils never to rise to life again, to live liberated finally forever.

That is to say, also that as you may emerge from the water baptism then you will emerge with a new glorified-body that is of His Son Jesus Christ’s perfect likeness of the sacred-flesh filled with the Holy Spirit for you to live forever a winner over Satan and his lies that has caused much destruction in every human family until now. Today, you can get baptized by invoking the holy name given to Moses over the altar of love, so you may submerge into the ball of fire that is His great grace, His great mercy, His eternal truth, His eternal divine justice thus to love you forever as His child ready to enter into The New celestial Jerusalem forever enriched. Amen!

¡Cultura y paz para todos, hoy y siempre!

Saludos cordiales a todos

Dígale al Señor, nuestro Padre Celestial, de todo corazón, en el nombre del Señor Jesucristo: Nuestras almas te aman, Señor. Nuestras almas te adoran, Padre nuestro. Nuestras almas te rinden gloria y honra a tu nombre y obra santa y sobrenatural, en la tierra y en el cielo, también, para siempre, Padre Celestial, en el nombre de tu Hijo amado, nuestro Señor Jesucristo.

ORACIÓN DEL PERDÓN

Padre nuestro que estás en los cielos: santificada sea la memoria de tu nombre que mora dentro de Jesucristo, tu hijo amado. Venga tu reino, sea hecha tu voluntad, como en el cielo así también en la tierra. El pan nuestro de cada día, dánoslo hoy. Perdónanos nuestras deudas, como también nosotros perdonamos a nuestros deudores. Y no nos metas en tentación, mas líbranos del mal. Porque tuyo es el reino, el poder y la gloria por todos los siglos. Amén.

Porque si perdonáis a los hombres sus ofensas, vuestro Padre Celestial también os perdonará a vosotros. Pero si no perdonáis a los hombres, tampoco vuestro Padre os perdonará vuestras ofensas.

Por lo tanto, el Señor Jesús dijo, "Yo soy el CAMINO, y la VERDAD, y la VIDA ETERNA; nadie PUEDE VENIR al PADRE SANTO, sino es POR MÍ”. Juan 14:

NADIE MÁS TE PUEDE SALVAR.

¡CONFÍA EN JESÚS HOY!

MAÑANA QUIZAS SEA DEMASIADO TARDE.

YA MAÑANA ES DEMASIADO TARDE PARA MUCHOS, QUE NO LO SEA PARA TI Y LOS TUYOS, EN EL DÍA DE HOY.

- Reconoce que eres PECADOR en necesidad, de ser SALVO de éste MUNDO y su MUERTE.

Dispónte a dejar el pecado (arrepiéntete):

Cree que Jesucristo murió por ti, fue sepultado y resucito al tercer día por el Poder Sagrado del Espíritu Santo y deja que entré en tu vida y sea tu ÚNICO SALVADOR Y SEÑOR EN TU VIDA.

QUIZÁ TE PREGUNTES HOY: ¿QUE ORAR? O ¿CÓMO ORAR? O ¿QUÉ DECIRLE AL SEÑOR SANTO EN ORACIÓN? -HAS LO SIGUIENTE, y di: Dios mío, soy un pecador y necesito tu perdón. Creo que Jesucristo ha derramado su SANGRE PRECIOSA y ha muerto por mi pecado. Estoy dispuesto a dejar mi pecado. Invito a Cristo a venir a mi corazón y a mi vida, como mi SALVADOR.

¿Aceptaste a Jesús, como tu Salvador? ¿Sí _____? O ¿No _____?

¿Fecha? ¿Sí ____? O ¿No _____?

Si tu respuesta fue Si, entonces esto es solo el principio de una nueva maravillosa vida en Cristo. Ahora:

Lee la Biblia cada día para conocer mejor a Cristo. Habla con Dios, orando todos los días en el nombre de JESÚS. Bautízate en AGUA y en El ESPÍRITU SANTO DE DIOS, adora, reúnete y sirve con otros cristianos en un Templo donde Cristo es predicado y la Biblia es la suprema autoridad. Habla de Cristo a los demás.

Recibe ayuda para crecer como un nuevo cristiano. Lee libros cristianos que los hermanos Pentecostés o pastores del evangelio de Jesús te recomienden leer y te ayuden a entender más de Jesús y de su palabra sagrada, la Biblia. Libros cristianos están disponibles en gran cantidad en diferentes temas, en tu librería cristiana inmediata a tu barrio, entonces visita a las librerías cristianas con frecuencia, para ver que clase de libros están a tu disposición, para que te ayuden a estudiar y entender las verdades de Dios.

Te doy las gracias por leer mí libro que he escrito para ti, para que te goces en la verdad del Padre Celestial y de su Hijo amado y así comiences a crecer en Él, desde el día de hoy y para siempre.

El salmo 122, en la Santa Biblia, nos llama a pedir por la paz de Jerusalén día a día y sin cesar, en nuestras oraciones. Porque ésta es la tierra, desde donde Dios lanzo hacia todos los continentes de la tierra: todas nuestras bendiciones y salvación eterna de nuestras almas vivientes. Y nos dice Dios mismo, en su Espíritu Eterno: “Vivan tranquilos los que te aman. Haya paz dentro de tus murallas y tranquilidad en tus palacios, Jerusalén”. Por causa de mis hermanos y de mis amigos, diré yo: “Haya paz en ti, siempre Jerusalén”. Por causa de la casa de Jehová nuestro Dios, en el cielo y en la tierra: imploraré por tu bien, por siempre.

El libro de los salmos 150, en la Santa Biblia, declara el Espíritu de Dios a toda la humanidad, diciéndole y asegurándole: - Qué todo lo que respira, alabe el nombre de Jehová de los Ejércitos, ¡el Todopoderoso! Y esto es, de toda letra, de toda palabra, de todo instrumento y de todo corazón, con su voz tiene que rendirle el hombre: gloria y loor al nombre santo de Dios, en la tierra y en las alturas, como antes y como siempre, para la eternidad.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main