(IVÁN): GET BAPTIZED NOW WITH GOD IN HIS PREHISTORIC LOVE FOR DAILY HAPPINESS:

ivanva...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2016, 6:21:33 PM4/28/16
Sábado, 23 de Abril, 2016 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

RECORDANDO A JAPÓN, A TENERIFE-ESPAÑA Y A NUESTRO ECUADOR:
Deseamos expresar nuestro amor, condolencias y oraciones a todas las familias de Japón, de Tenerife-España y de toda nuestra costa ecuatoriana que recientemente han sido visitados por fuerzas terribles y traidoras de la naturaleza y que se han llevado a muchos de sus muy amados, desapareciéndolos.
Gracias al amor de nuestro Padre celestial y la gracia salvadora de su Hijo Jesucristo y la presencia omnipresente de su Espíritu Santo que recibió en su gloria celestial del paraíso a cada uno de ellos, para tenerlos por siempre con él, gozando de su vida eterna y de su gran amor entrañable.
Nuestro amor y oraciones seguirán siendo cada día de nuestras vidas por cada una de estas familias que han perdido mucho y lo más preciado de sus vidas a sus muy amados, que, por cierto, ya están en la gloria celestial, gozando con nuestro Padre celestial, su Hijo Jesucristo y su Espíritu junto con las huestes angelicales, para siempre. ¡Amén!

GET BAPTIZED NOW WITH GOD IN HIS PREHISTORIC LOVE FOR DAILY HAPPINESS:

Our heavenly Father said to Abraham: Take your only son, the one that you love so dearly--yes, Isaac. And take him to the mountaintop that I will show you and tell you all about it, in the land of Moriah. For there, you will offer him at my altar, as a burnt sacrifice offering of the eternal love that you began to enjoy and learn to live with him, with your wife Sarah and all the children from your entire household that you have bought with money, from foreigners.

This is the prehistoric love that our heavenly Father had granted to Abraham to possess forever so he may learn not only to love his son Isaac but also his wife Sarah along with his adoptive children with this love that has descended from heaven, by the amazing powers of the Holy Spirit, so a new life may populate the earth, everlastingly. For this is the love that our heavenly Father needed to be established within the human spirit of every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations, because He was ready to grant them His amazing word and His precious name, living in perfect holiness within the precious life of His Son, the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach (Jesus Christ).

For this is an amazing love that has always existed between Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit throughout the ages in the Kingdom of heaven, and so: the holy angels were created within it thus to love, serve and glorify Him, His Son Jesus Christ and His precious name forever over Jerusalem's holy hill. Surely, this is the only most holy place in heaven's glory, from where our heavenly Father has always received love, glory, honor and worship from His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts as well into the millions, so new glories may be conquered faithfully every day, into eternity.

Certainly, this is an ancient love that our heavenly Father has always accepted from His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts thus to love, serve, and worship His holy name, so new glories of great sanctities that have never been conquered then they are conquered through eternity, without every missing any of them, thus far. For this is the only love from heaven above that our heavenly Father has always been pleased in everything that is done daily in heaven's glory with His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and every holy angel, archangel, seraph, cherub and other very holy creatures from the angelical and the Holy Spirit world.

Therefore, our heavenly Father will never accept any other love than the one that has always existed in heaven within His entire family that is His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with the angelical hosts that although are not His children as Adam and Eve are everlastingly, but they are with Him nonetheless, loving and serving Him, perpetually. Thus, when Lucifer rebelled against His Son Jesus Christ, because he alone is the bearer of His holy name, then, he was defeated with his one-third of the angelical hosts that believed that he could exalt his wicked name about our heavenly Father's holy name thus expelling him from heaven's glory along with his fallen angel, by the powers of His love.

That is to say, that it was our heavenly Father's ancient love between Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit that expelled Lucifer from heaven's glory along with the fallen angels that believed that he could exalt his wicked name above the holy name--causing him to be banned from heaven's glory by the power of love, forever. However, at the same, it was by the amazing power of this prehistoric love from heaven above that it has always thrived between our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ along with the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts that most of the angels were saved from eternal damnation--that is--to be expelled with Lucifer into hell's torment, forever cursed.

Thus, the two-thirds of the angelical hosts were saved from been cast into hell's torment along with Lucifer and his followers, because, they had learned through eternity to love, serve and worshipped faithfully our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit over Jerusalem's holy hill; and so, they were saved by the amazing powers of the prehistoric love. Therefore, this is the ancient love from heaven above that it has always thrived powerfully within our heavenly Father's divine family of His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit along with the angelical hosts, and now, with Adam and Eve along with the children into the countless millions throughout Creation, between heaven and earth.

And this is the same love that our heavenly Father is looking forward to continue to thrive within His divine family of His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with the angelical hosts in heaven's glory but also with Abraham and his children throughout earth, so He may manifest His amazing glories to His children from all the nations. That is why, that our heavenly Father is never ready to accept for any reason the love from foreign sources that could very well be from any man, woman, child and even material things that may be considered very important and valuable, nevertheless, He rejects them all thus to keep His ancient love that it has always served Him through eternity, faithfully.

Moreover, our heavenly Father has always kept His ancient love with Him along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so the holy angels that were created to love, serve and worship Him and His holy name over Jerusalem's holy hill, then they will continue to love, serve and worship in His very powerful love by default through eternity. That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to approach Abraham, because He knew that with him He could do what Adam and Eve failed to do, and this is to eat the bread and wine from the tree of life that is His Son Jesus Christ as always serving it over the Lord's Table to the angels.

That is to say, that our heavenly Father has always worked faithfully and very effectively with His prehistoric love from heaven above along with His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, the angelical hosts and now the human spirit of every man, woman and child throughout the earth, starting with Israel, since this blessing started with Abraham and Isaac over the mountaintop. Furthermore, our heavenly Father will never work with any angel in heaven's glory nor with any man, woman and child from the families of the nations without the present and working powers established already within the prehistoric love from Abraham and Isaac over Jerusalem's holy hill, because it is only over this altar that He has promised to meet anyone in person.

For our heavenly Father has promised to meet anyone in person over the altar of the burning love, between Abraham and Isaac over Jerusalem's holy hill, because this is His home-sweet-home, where He became baptized and reborn in His prehistoric love with Abraham, so he may live a life of salvation and endless blessings along with his loved ones into the millions. Certainly, this is the only place, where our heavenly Father will receive any man, woman and child from all the families of the nations just as He personally received Abraham, so he may become baptized and reborn in love with Him in perfect holiness thus to ascend into heaven's glory forever justified, dressed with His personal glories and never-ending richness, everlastingly.

Indeed, this is the place from heaven above that our heavenly Father has called you to be baptized and reborn with Him within the perfect Righteousness of this everlasting love that has descended upon earth thus to become part of the human spirit forever, so every man, woman and child may be reborn with Him, in a moment of prayer and faith. For this is the only place, where our heavenly Father will cleanse you from sin and every wickedness that you may have ever committed in your life that are taking you into eternal judgment to be condemned into the eternal fire of hell's torment, because this is the final judgment for sin, thus for truth and justice to be served, perpetually.

However, our heavenly Father does not want you to fall into this terrible place of hell's torment, because this place was created in the beginning for Satan and his fallen angels, but never for you and your loved ones, including your friends, nevertheless, you will go there, since this is the resting place for sin--that is--if still you have them. It is the amazing powers of grace, love and never-ending mercies washing you clean from sin, as you may step into Abraham and Isaac's altar of the prehistoric love that descended from heaven above thus to receive you as our heavenly Father's child ready to be baptized in love, to become born again with Him and His holy name, into eternity.

Moreover, as you are baptized in this ancient love from heaven above with our heavenly Father, then, this means that your sins have been removed by the amazing working-powers of His Son Jesus Christ's sacred-flesh and his atoning-blood shed to the ground that immediately the Holy Spirit will cause you to be reborn within our Father's living-soul, in perfect holiness, forever. For this is the blessing that our heavenly Father has always talked about through the Scriptures and the prophets, as He manifested to Israel and everyone else that if they ascend to the mountaintop to stand with Him over Abraham and Isaac's altar of the prehistoric love, then, they will become born again with Him in perfect holiness, to enter eternal life.

Otherwise, there is no way possible that our heavenly Father will be able to remove sin, if they failed to stand with Him over the altar of the prehistoric love, between Abraham and Isaac that it is burning wildly, because the sacred-flesh along with the atoning-blood already shed are fueling it, so everyone may become reborn with Him in perfect salvation, instantly. It is only here, with our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ's sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood shed to the ground, where the Holy Spirit will embrace you with his entire holy body, so he may personally take into His living-soul from where you were born initially to become reborn, but, this time in the perfect holiness, making you happy, everlastingly.

That is to say, that this is the place, where you will become the happiest person in the entire world, because our heavenly Father will have washed you clean from sin, by His Son Jesus Christ's sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood shed to the ground, for the Holy Spirit immediately to cause you to enter into heaven's glory forever saved and justified. It is only here, where you will experience and live the prehistoric love that gave you birth initially from our heavenly Father's image, by the amazing powers of the Holy Spirit, so you may someday live according to His Son Jesus Christ's likeness, and this is the holiness of the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood filled with eternal life and endless richness.

For our heavenly Father had to grant you the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood, so you may return to eternal life with Him in heaven's glory, because He had through judgment discarded Adam and Eve's sinful-flesh and ill blood, since both of them were deceived by the serpent to eat from the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. This is when our heavenly Father said to Adam and Eve: Since you have eaten from the fruit that I have told you never to eat from it, because the day that you may eat from it, then you will certainly die--meaning that, He instantly passed His judgment not really against the living-souls, but against the rebellious-flesh to turn to dust.

Meaning also that the souls of men will continue to live forever into everlasting in heaven's glory, but only if they discard the sinful-flesh that had disobeyed His holy words as He personally told Adam and Eve to stay away from the forbidden fruit, so they may not sin against Him and the eternal life granted already to them and the children. For sure, the souls of men that have never been born again with our heavenly Father over Jerusalem's holy hill and the altar of the prehistoric love between Abraham and Isaac, then, they will surely die in their sins, never to see life again, because their sinful-flesh has been condemned already to return to the dust of death, forever cursed into eternity.

That is why, that our heavenly Father has made it urgent for you to obey His call just as Abraham did with his only son Isaac, so he may ascend to the altar of the ancient love descended from heaven's glory, becoming baptized with God's eternal love in his son Isaac's sacred-flesh thus to reborn with the sacred-flesh that lives eternal life. However, those that refused to accept our heavenly Father's call to ascend to Jerusalem's holy hill and the altar of the ancient love that descended from heaven's glory to baptize Abraham with our heavenly Father, in the power of the Holy Spirit, thus to reborn into eternal life, then they will live in their sinful-flesh until death arrives, destroying them, finally.

For the reason that everyone that continues to live with the sinful-flesh that they were born from their mother's womb on earth, then, they are destined to live a life of sin until they will finally die to descend to the eternal flames from hell's torment never to see life again, because this is the eternal end of sin. However, those that obeyed our heavenly Father's call to ascend to Jerusalem's holy hill to meet Him in person, because this is exactly what He said that He will do with any man, woman and child, entering the altar of His eternal love, then, He will reborn with each one of them in perfect holiness, to enter life in heaven's glory.

For it is only over this mountaintop, and within the ancient altar of the prehistoric love between Abraham and his son Isaac, is where our heavenly Father will meet anyone these days, thus to reborn in the power of the Holy Spirit instantly becoming perfect, holy and everlasting acceptable to enter into the joys of eternal life, forever enriched into eternity. Provided that, any one that is reborn with our heavenly Father within the altar of the ancient love, between Abraham and Isaac, then, that one is been born into heaven's eternal life only to know goodness, blessings, miracles, joys and the never-ending happiness to love, serve and glorify His holy name over Jerusalem's holy hill, for new glories to be conquered, forever.

Certainly, this is something that you must do soon, because once you die, and fail to do what our heavenly Father has called you for the glory of His holy name over Jerusalem's holy hill and its altar of the ancient love, descended from heaven above, then, you will die in the sinful-flesh, sin dragging you into hell's torment, forever cursed. Besides, this is something that you will never want to happen to you or to any one else, because once you descend into hell's torment with the sinful-flesh that you have always lived, disobeying our heavenly Father to meet Him in person within His altar of the prehistoric love, to become reborn with Him in love, then you will fail life forever.

Obviously, you will fail to know life, love, peace, happiness everlastingly, because to know life, love, peace and happiness then you must be born again with our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit over Jerusalem's holy hill and the altar of the ancient love that has descended from heaven, to become part of you with a permanent baptism. This is the only way possible for you to abandon the sinful-flesh that you have received from Adam and Eve through your parents, as you were born from them, so you may abandon the sinful-flesh and its ills along with the lies, curses, infirmities and deaths taking you daily to the door of hell's torment, so you may die forever cursed.

This is the sinful-flesh that lives the life that only Satan has always known, ever since he and the fallen angels dared to defy our heavenly Father and His holy name through His Son Jesus Christ, that the moment that they attacked His holy name, then, the holy name cast them into hell's torment forever cursed, never to know life again. Besides, that is why that you will descend into hell's torment anyday now, because you have failed to know (and answer) our heavenly Father's urgent call to enter into His altar of the love that descended from heaven above thus to change every man, woman and child's life with a permanent baptism, becoming reborn with the Holy Spirit into heaven's glory everlastingly enriched.

Therefore, you must obey our heavenly Father's call to enter with Him into this eternal baptism of the prehistoric love that descended just to take you back into heaven's glory, to the place where you were born initially in our heavenly Father's image, so you may become alive again, and this time in the perfect holiness needed to live forever enriched. This is the place, where you need to be these days with your loved ones, including you friends, that is, if you really love them as yourself, because our heavenly Father's commandments given to each one of us through the Scriptures, the prophets, and finally through His Son Jesus Christ, it is to love one another, but with His prehistoric love only.

That is why, that if you really want to love, serve and worship our heavenly Father, then, you must enter into the altar of Abraham and Isaac that they ignited over the mountaintop, so His ancient love between Him, His Son and the Holy Spirit will not only be confined to Abraham's household but to the families of the nations, as well. Thus, our heavenly Father called Abraham to the mountaintop that He will always speak to him about it, because this is Jerusalem's holy hill, resting over Mount Moriah, so he may offer his only son Isaac in a burnt offering that will fail to be extinguished by any force the pristine love that descended from heaven above, baptizing anyone with salvation-love, instantly.

For this is the only love that has truly descended thus to baptize you along with your loved ones, including your friends, with a fire baptism that will failed to be extinguished by any force on earth, because this burning fire is the love that our heavenly Father's heart along with His Son and the Holy Spirit feel for you, always. This love that has descended from heaven above, it is so powerful that you will feel love as you may have never thought possible to feel it, moreover you will feel it invading you with peace, rest, happiness and amazing joys to your heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit that only are possible in heaven's glory and with the holy angels.

However, our heavenly Father is allowing you to feel His love, peace, rest, happiness and powerful joys to your entire being, because these qualities from the prehistoric love that our heavenly Father has always enjoyed with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with the angelical hosts are not strangers to you--you know them by default. You know them, because you were born from them in the beginning in heaven's glory, as our heavenly Father said to His Son and the Holy Spirit: Let us descend to create man in our image and according to our likeness, so he may become a living human being as we are filled with love, glory and endless richness into everlasting.

That is why, that as you may enter into our heavenly Father's altar of the prehistoric love with your loved ones and friends, then you will be baptized with Him in love only known in heaven by the angelical hosts, and so, as you are baptized instantly you will become as He is everlastingly filled with love, glory and endless richness. Besides, that is why, that our Lord Jesus Christ said in Israel: I am the way, the truth and the life, because he is the door into the New Jerusalem that really is the city of gold and precious stones that our heavenly Father has built for those baptized with Him in his everlasting love over Jerusalem's holy hill, for eternal salvation.

Surely, our Lord Jesus Christ said to the people of Israel: I am the door, and whoever enters through me, then he will be free indeed to enter and leave as he may please to wherever he may go to find pasture; and the reason that he assured these words to everyone in Israel, it was because he is the GREAT I AM. That is why, that he said: I Am that I Am is the one speaking to you, and if you fail to believe that I Am over Jerusalem's holy hill burning at the altar of Abraham and Isaac's everlasting love, then, you will die in your sin, because you must be born again with me to escape sin, hell, and death, forever.

For this is why that our heavenly Father had sent him into Israel, by been born from David's virgin daughter, by the Holy Spirit's amazing powers, so he may bring into Israel the altar of Abraham and Isaac's prehistoric love for every one within Israel and the families of the nations, to become reborn with our heavenly Father to enter life forever blessed. This was something that no one else could do, as to fulfill and glorify the Holy Spirit of the Ten Commandments, commandments that every one within Israel had failed through the years to fulfill them to our heavenly Father's pleasure of truth and justice, and so, our Lord Jesus Christ descended from heaven to baptize us with everlasting love, ascending to heaven always.

Besides, our Lord Jesus Christ descended from heaven above to be born from David's virgin daughter, by the power of the Holy Spirit that not only gave birth to Isaac, as our heavenly Father's temple to the holy name and the eternal commandments, but also to ascend Jerusalem's holy hill victorious over Satan's world of darkness to conquer everyone's personal salvation. Moreover, he did not ascend to the mountaintop to put his life down by himself, our heavenly Father was the one that took him up to the altar of the prehistoric love between Abraham and Isaac, because, He was the one that had to place him over the wooden-cross, as Abraham did with Isaac, but, this time the sacred-flesh shed the atoning-blood.

Nevertheless, we know that it was our heavenly Father taking him over Jerusalem's holy hill altar of the prehistoric love between Abraham and Isaac, because the night he was to lie down over Adam and Eve's wooden-cross, then, he prayed to our heavenly Father three times to find a different way to save Israel from the Valley of the dried bones (Ezekiel 37). However, our heavenly Father responded to His Son Jesus Christ that he was the only one that could really shed the atoning-blood over Jerusalem's holy hill and the altar of the prehistoric love between Abraham and Isaac, for salvation to be complete and finally save Israel from the Valley of death, by resurrecting them back to life with His altar's conquered resurrection-powers.

Prophetically, our heavenly Father had to be the one taking him to the mountaintop just as Abraham did with Isaac, because he had to lie down over the altar of the prehistoric love to shed his atoning-blood for every man, woman and child's salvation within Israel and the families of the nations, otherwise, resurrection and salvation were impossible for every one, forever. After all, he was the one that had to be Holy Spirit born from Sarah's barren-womb to bring into the world the prehistoric love that our heavenly Father needed to become baptized and reborn with every one within Israel and the nations, and then, be born from David's virgin daughter finally to shed the atoning-blood to seal resurrection and salvation, forever.

Besides that, our Lord Jesus Christ needed to descend from Adam and Eve's cross victoriously over Satan and the Valley of death, because as he was brought down from the cross by Joseph a rich man from Israel, then his body was placed in a tomb, carved out from a rock, where no one has ever been buried before. Thus, our Lord Jesus Christ was buried in this rock, because after he was brought down from the cross, then, immediately he was placed in it, and sealed the entrance with another rock, so he may descend into it to the Valley of death to burst into living water for the Israelites to drink, as they did in the desert with Moses.

This is ancient Israel that had crossed the Red sea in search of Canaan and drinkable water, because they had become so thirsty that they just did not know what to do next that many of them wanted Moses to take them back into Egypt's house of bondage, because they thought that they were going to die in the desert without water. However, timely our heavenly Father spoke to Moses by saying that He heard what the Israelis wanted to do, and that He had water for them, because He could not allow them back into Egypt, because now they had His holy name, and He just did not want them to invoke it over the pyramids of Egypt, because this will be sinful.

Thus, that is the reason that our heavenly Father did not want Moses to take the Israelis back to Egypt, because they would eventually invoke His holy name over the pyramids of Egypt, and these will offend the Holy Spirit of the Eternal commandments--and so, He just wanted to spare them this new line of endless troubles into eternity. However, this water that our heavenly Father was ready to give them, it was a very special water that will emerge from the rock that He will personally show Moses its location, so he may speak to the rock, in the presence of the congregation of Israel thus to become eternal witnesses of the rock's atoning-blood turning into drinkable living-water for every one.

Well, this is the same rock that had to descend to the thirsty Israelis at the Valley of death, so His Son Jesus Christ may burst his atoning-blood shed at the cross of Adam and Eve thus turning it into living-water that they had to drink in the Sinai's desert, so they may conquer Canaan, but now return to Israel's prehistoric love. Therefore, just as Abraham ascended Jerusalem's holy hill, resting over Moriah, so he may offer his son Isaac over the wooden altar for his children to drink the living water to stay alive in the desert, well our Lord Jesus Christ had to do it again with our Father leading him, so the Israelis in the Valley of death may drink resurrection-powers.

That is why, that Israel is going to resurrect from the Valley of the dried bones, because our heavenly Father is going to call every bone to return to the joining bone, covered with tendons, muscles, and the skin, so every man, woman and child will receive their bodies rising from the graves to walk back to the land of Israel. And countless will rise from their graves with their bodies as they lived in other lands other than Israel, because many were never born in Israel nor they been there, but, since our heavenly Father said: Moses and Israel will return to this altar of the prehistoric love to serve God, forever, then they are returning to His passionate prehistoric love.

Truly, millions of Jews will rise from their graves from everywhere around the world, because after much walking throughout the world, searching for the ancient love to love, serve and glorify our heavenly Father and His holy name over Jerusalem's holy hill, then, they will finally find it, because He is given them back the altar of the prehistoric love. For it is only over this glorious place over Jerusalem's holy hill where our heavenly Father had promised already to meet them, so they may get the love that they need not only to get baptized and reborn with Him, in the Holy Spirit's resurrection powers, but also, this is the ancient love to love, serve and glory His holy name, everlastingly.

They will also have to elevate our heavenly Father's altar of the prehistoric love not only over Jerusalem's holy hill but way up to the heavenly places, because, the call to lift His altar of love burning passionately, it is for them lastly, then, they will see it raining down love, glory and powers over Israel, turning it into a paradise. For our heavenly Father needs to turn Israel into a paradise in the midst of the nations, by the amazing powers of the prehistoric love that descended from heaven above not only to baptize and cause to reborn every man, woman and child with Him, His Son and the Holy Spirit, but also to cause Israel to yield milk and honey.

For our heavenly Father not only wants the families of the world to see that He blesses His children born from the amazing love that descended from Him with Isaac, as he was born from Sarah's barren-womb, through the Holy Spirit's power, but also, He will love to feed the nations every day with the milk and honey from heaven above. For it will be His Son Jesus Christ feeding the souls of men just as he initially gave the Israelis to eat the manna and drink his living-water that blesses the heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit of everyone that loves Him at the altar of the prehistoric love, burning passionately these days to feed the families of the nations.

Besides, this is something that our Lord Jesus Christ will do within Israel for the families of the nations that are thirsty and hungry as the Israelis were in the desert, just as Joseph as second to Pharaoh within Egypt he had filled the warehouses with the crops from the seven years of abundance to receive the seven years of famine. Certainly, our Lord Jesus Christ is the second not just in heaven's glory with the angelical hosts but also he is within Israel, so he is ready to feed not just Israel with the promised milk and honey, as they reconcile with the altar of love that they abandoned in Samuel's days that baptizes and causes everyone to reborn with God.

Our Lord Jesus Christ is ready to feed every one within Israel and the families of the nations, because he alone is the one doing the feeding of the promised milk and honey that our heavenly Father spoke about to Abraham, so he may become his servant along with the children to serve Him, in His altar of the ancient love, forever. And this is something that will to take place within Israel after they reconcile with the altar of the ancient love that descended from heaven above to baptize Abraham with the children, including the families of the nations, so they may become the nations that Abraham will father them, because Isaac as our Lord Jesus Christ will rule them at last.

Whereas, not only Abraham along with Isaac will have to exalt the sacrifice of the prehistoric love that they ignited over Jerusalem's holy hill, at our heavenly Father's command, but also the children will have to lift it higher, just as our heavenly Father had to take His Son Jesus Christ with Adam and Eve to the mountaintop, conquering new glories, everlastingly. Certainly, our heavenly Father is expecting these days for Israel to reconcile with His ancient altar of the prehistoric love that is burning passionately over Jerusalem's holy hill, because it is time for them to up lift it very high in their lives for new blessing of love to begin to pour from heaven above upon the families worldwide. Amen!

¡Cultura y paz para todos, hoy y siempre!

Saludos cordiales a todos

Dígale al Señor, nuestro Padre Celestial, de todo corazón, en el nombre del Señor Jesucristo: Nuestras almas te aman, Señor. Nuestras almas te adoran, Padre nuestro. Nuestras almas te rinden gloria y honra a tu nombre y obra santa y sobrenatural, en la tierra y en el cielo, también, para siempre, Padre Celestial, en el nombre de tu Hijo amado, nuestro Señor Jesucristo.

ORACIÓN DEL PERDÓN

Padre nuestro que estás en los cielos: santificada sea la memoria de tu nombre que mora dentro de Jesucristo, tu hijo amado. Venga tu reino, sea hecha tu voluntad, como en el cielo así también en la tierra. El pan nuestro de cada día, dánoslo hoy. Perdónanos nuestras deudas, como también nosotros perdonamos a nuestros deudores. Y no nos metas en tentación, mas líbranos del mal. Porque tuyo es el reino, el poder y la gloria por todos los siglos. Amén.

Porque si perdonáis a los hombres sus ofensas, vuestro Padre Celestial también os perdonará a vosotros. Pero si no perdonáis a los hombres, tampoco vuestro Padre os perdonará vuestras ofensas.

Por lo tanto, el Señor Jesús dijo, "Yo soy el CAMINO, y la VERDAD, y la VIDA ETERNA; nadie PUEDE VENIR al PADRE SANTO, sino es POR MÍ". Juan 14:

NADIE MÁS TE PUEDE SALVAR.

¡CONFÍA EN JESÚS HOY!

MAÑANA QUIZAS SEA DEMASIADO TARDE.

YA MAÑANA ES DEMASIADO TARDE PARA MUCHOS, QUE NO LO SEA PARA TI Y LOS TUYOS, EN EL DÍA DE HOY.

- Reconoce que eres PECADOR en necesidad, de ser SALVO de éste MUNDO y su MUERTE.

Dispónte a dejar el pecado (arrepiéntete):

Cree que Jesucristo murió por ti, fue sepultado y resucito al tercer día por el Poder Sagrado del Espíritu Santo y deja que entré en tu vida y sea tu ÚNICO SALVADOR Y SEÑOR EN TU VIDA.

QUIZÁ TE PREGUNTES HOY: ¿QUE ORAR? O ¿CÓMO ORAR? O ¿QUÉ DECIRLE AL SEÑOR SANTO EN ORACIÓN? -HAS LO SIGUIENTE, y di: Dios mío, soy un pecador y necesito tu perdón. Creo que Jesucristo ha derramado su SANGRE PRECIOSA y ha muerto por mi pecado. Estoy dispuesto a dejar mi pecado. Invito a Cristo a venir a mi corazón y a mi vida, como mi SALVADOR.

¿Aceptaste a Jesús, como tu Salvador? ¿Sí _____? O ¿No _____?

¿Fecha? ¿Sí ____? O ¿No _____?

Si tu respuesta fue Si, entonces esto es solo el principio de una nueva maravillosa vida en Cristo. Ahora:

Lee la Biblia cada día para conocer mejor a Cristo. Habla con Dios, orando todos los días en el nombre de JESÚS. Bautízate en AGUA y en El ESPÍRITU SANTO DE DIOS, adora, reúnete y sirve con otros cristianos en un Templo donde Cristo es predicado y la Biblia es la suprema autoridad. Habla de Cristo a los demás.

Recibe ayuda para crecer como un nuevo cristiano. Lee libros cristianos que los hermanos Pentecostés o pastores del evangelio de Jesús te recomienden leer y te ayuden a entender más de Jesús y de su palabra sagrada, la Biblia. Libros cristianos están disponibles en gran cantidad en diferentes temas, en tu librería cristiana inmediata a tu barrio, entonces visita a las librerías cristianas con frecuencia, para ver que clase de libros están a tu disposición, para que te ayuden a estudiar y entender las verdades de Dios.

Te doy las gracias por leer mí libro que he escrito para ti, para que te goces en la verdad del Padre Celestial y de su Hijo amado y así comiences a crecer en Él, desde el día de hoy y para siempre.

El salmo 122, en la Santa Biblia, nos llama a pedir por la paz de Jerusalén día a día y sin cesar, en nuestras oraciones. Porque ésta es la tierra, desde donde Dios lanzo hacia todos los continentes de la tierra: todas nuestras bendiciones y salvación eterna de nuestras almas vivientes. Y nos dice Dios mismo, en su Espíritu Eterno: "Vivan tranquilos los que te aman. Haya paz dentro de tus murallas y tranquilidad en tus palacios, Jerusalén". Por causa de mis hermanos y de mis amigos, diré yo: "Haya paz en ti, siempre Jerusalén". Por causa de la casa de Jehová nuestro Dios, en el cielo y en la tierra: imploraré por tu bien, por siempre.

El libro de los salmos 150, en la Santa Biblia, declara el Espíritu de Dios a toda la humanidad, diciéndole y asegurándole: - Qué todo lo que respira, alabe el nombre de Jehová de los Ejércitos, ¡el Todopoderoso! Y esto es, de toda letra, de toda palabra, de todo instrumento y de todo corazón, con su voz tiene que rendirle el hombre: gloria y loor al nombre santo de Dios, en la tierra y en las alturas, como antes y como siempre, para la eternidad.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main