(IVÁN): OUR FATHER GOD IS ONLY SERVED THROUGH BAPTISM OF HIS PREHISTORIC LOVE:

vala...@hotmail.com

May 27, 2016, 8:15:14 AM5/27/16
Sábado, 21 de Mayo, 2016 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

FELIZ DÍA DE NUESTRA INDEPENDENCIA del YUGO ESPAÑOL: En estos días, celebramos la Batalla del Pichincha, en donde nuestros libertadores, en las cercanías del colosal Pichincha, derrotaron a las fuerzas del gobierno español que se había instalado en el Ecuador, cuando todo el pueblo ya clamaba por ser libres del yugo español, para siempre. Por ello, le damos gracias a nuestro Padre celestial, en el nombre bendito de su Hijo Jesucristo, porque nos dio a todos los héroes que necesitábamos, nacidos de él y de su amor eterno del monte santo de Jerusalén, para hacernos ciudadanos de una nación libre y soberana; nuestros héroes, hoy, se encuentran en la presencia santísima de nuestro Padre celestial. Y, nuestros héroes caídos, en las faldas del Pichincha, fueron primeros en subir a la presencia santísima de nuestro Padre celestial, porque su Hijo Jesucristo murió por ellos, sobre la cruz de Adán y Eva, para comprarlos con su sangre santísima derramada para siempre sobre el suelo del altar del amor prehistórico de Abraham e Isaac, dándonos así salvación y libertad eterna. Por ello, todos nosotros podemos gozar de una gran salvación bendita, que nos libera de todo poder del pecado y de la muerte eterna del infierno tormentoso, dándonos así bendiciones y grandes poderes de cada día para seguir gozando de tan grande salvación y libertad, para miles generaciones venideras. ¡Muchas felicidades a todas nuestras familias ecuatorianas en estos días festivos del 24 de Mayo! ¡Amén!

OUR FATHER GOD IS ONLY SERVED THROUGH BAPTISM OF HIS PREHISTORIC LOVE:

The people of Israel became very frightened to see the entire Egyptian army moving towards them, they were very close and almost touching them, within short minutes, that the Israelis began to complain to Moses, by questioning him if he had failed to know that they are sepulchers in Egypt and they did not have to come this far to die violently. Moses also realized the eminent danger that he began to cry out to our heavenly Father that He responded to him instantly, by saying: Why are you crying out to me?

Tell the people to move towards the Red sea, our Lord commanded, because He had granted them already the powers necessary to cross it, in dried ground, so they may escape the Egyptian into safe and secured lands surrounding Mount Sinai, where He waited for Israel along with His Son, the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, (Jesus Christ) and the Holy Spirit. Now, our heavenly Father said to Moses to move the Israelis towards the sea, because He had already granted them all the powers necessary not only to escape Egypt’s captivity but also the pursuing army that was about to catch up with them facing the sea, and so, they could cross it with the altar of Abraham and Isaac’s amazing powers.

For the altar of Abraham and Isaac was the consuming fire of the prehistoric love that had descended from heaven above to liberate them not only from the powers of sin, infirmities, and any attack of the enemy but also death, and so, they could perfectly cross it in dried ground, by the powers that they had already within His altar. For it was the altar of Abraham and Isaac with its fire of the prehistoric love burning passionately for Israel not only to escape Egypt’s captivity, but also to get underway to cross the sea, so they may have a personal encounter with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit waiting for them already to arrive anytime at Mount Sinai.

That is why, that our heavenly Father had to look down from heaven above to Moses just to say to him: Why are you crying out to me? You have already all the powers necessary not only to cross the sea in dried ground but also to reach Mount Sinai to meet with Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, because, this is the physical altar of Abraham and Isaac that it is always burning with the prehistoric love to baptize them with salvation fire, into eternity.

Therefore, as Moses heard our heavenly Father speak to him, reminding him that he had already the altar of Abraham and Isaac burning wildly in his favor not only to respond to any of his needs and that of the families of Israel, but also, it was ready to part the waters of the Red sea, showing dried-ground to cross it. This is the new way towards freedom, where no one has ever walked, but now Israel was walking through it, because this was the way of the altar of Abraham and Isaac that had opened not only for Israel but also for everyone else willing to walk through it to meet our heavenly Father and His Son over the mountaintop for baptism-love.

Indeed, there was not need to call on our heavenly Father, for Moses had already been baptized within the altar of Abraham and Isaac, by the amazing powers of the prehistoric love that descended from heaven above to save Abraham, and now it had baptized and saved Moses as well, thus wherever he may go in life, then powers are widely available. Immediately, after our heavenly Father had said to Moses: Why are you crying out me? –immediately, Moses woke up from his blindness and desperation not to know what to do next thus to begin to use the powers that he had already received over the mountaintop, from our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ.

Instantly, Moses remembered how he was baptized over Jerusalem’s holy hill and within the altar of the prehistoric love between Abraham and Isaac that he began not only to invoke our heavenly Father’s holy name but also to bless it, and so, the waters began to separate, making way for Israel to cross it to the Sinai’s desert, miraculously. It is here, where Moses finally realizes that it was the altar of Abraham and Isaac’s prehistoric love that descended from heaven above that had not only performed those great miracles that caused every one within Egypt and Israel to become amazed by them, as the powers manifested gloriously, but also it was opening the Red sea to make a way for Israel.

That is to say, also that as Moses began to call on the altar of the prehistoric love between Abraham and Isaac to manifest immediately at the Red sea, then, he was invoking our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and this is the name that he was given to him over Mount Sinai for Israel’s deliverance-powers. Therefore, once Moses had invoked our heavenly Father’s holy name and that of His Son and the Holy Spirit, instantly Israel saw the waters of the Red sea separating, making a way to cross to the other side, where Mount Sinai was waiting for them to arrive, and this is when they became baptized in water, in the name of the Lord.

This is the baptism of water that our heavenly Father had to have Israel to receive immediately, because He wanted them to abandon their sinful life along with their ill flesh and blood at the bottom of the seabed, by the amazing powers of His holy name invoked by Moses for the altar of the prehistoric love to manifest miraculously. Now, as Israel crossed the Red sea in dried ground, then, their sinful life along with the ill flesh and blood was buried forever at the bottom of the seabed, in this massive baptism of water, because our heavenly Father was ready to ascend with each one of them to the mountaintop, at Mount Sinai.

Surely, our heavenly Father had baptized Israel at the Red sea, by the amazing powers of His holy name, that it is always present at the altar of the prehistoric love between Abraham and Isaac, and this is done always, in His name and that of His Son and the Holy Spirit, therefore the baptism at the Red sea was genuine. Certainly, our heavenly Father had prepared Israel for this baptism of water not only to abandon their sinful life at the bottom of the seabed but also their sins, wickedness, rebellions, infirmities, the grave along with death and the Valley of the dried bones, because now He was going to baptize them with His ancient love from heaven above, for eternity.

This was the most important baptism that they will ever know in life, because with this mighty baptism within the altar of the prehistoric love that descended from heaven above to live with Abraham and his son Isaac along with Sarah and the adopted children bought with money from strangers, so they may have a loving family, then they will become reborn. Meaning that, everyone will become reborn with Him, His Son and the Holy Spirit just as Abraham did in his days over Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting over Mount Moriah, so they may become reborn into eternal life along with our heavenly Father, His Son and the Holy Spirit thus He may say to them: Now, I know that you love me!

For our heavenly Father along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit that are really the only divine family from heaven above that God has always known that He needed to become born again in His image with Abraham, so he may inherit the perfection and Righteousness needed to return to eternal life, forever saved into eternity. This is something that every man, woman and child most do with our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so that one may become born again in His image just as it happened in the beginning in heaven’s glory, and this is to be reborn just as He is everlastingly holy and perfect before the angelical hosts.

Otherwise, no one will ever be able to reenter heaven’s glory to live the eternal life that our heavenly Father has already granted to them, because as they were born in His image to live according to the likeness of His Son Jesus Christ, by the amazing powers and gifts of the Holy Spirit, then, they were born as He is eternally. This means that each one of them was born from our heavenly Father in His perfect holiness, righteousness, wisdom, intelligence, divinity, power, and filled with love, joys and everlasting happiness thus to enjoy eternal life’s greatness throughout Creation to the full, and this is just as He has always enjoyed life with His Son and the Holy Spirit along with the angels.

That is why, that for our heavenly Father to have Abraham reborn with Him in His prehistoric love descended from heaven above along with His Son, as the Lamb that removes sin and the Holy Spirit amazing and all-powerful presence, then, it was to restore to life not only Abraham but also to the children along with the families of the nations. Thus, everything that it is done with Him, His Son and the Holy Spirit within the altar of the prehistoric love that descended from heaven above with Isaac to live with Abraham and his wife Sarah along with the adoptive children that he had bought with money from strangers, then, it was to restore the human spirit to life’s daily blessings.

That is why, of the importance of the altar of the prehistoric love, between Abraham and Isaac burning wildly over Jerusalem’s holy hill for every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations may ascend to it, but first they must eat from the bread and wine, and then get baptized in water. This eating of the bread and wine along with the baptism of water is very important language that communicates to our heavenly Father immediately, by assuring Him, that you are looking forward to get baptized with Him within His altar of the prehistoric love that descended from heaven above with Isaac thus to baptize initially Abraham and his children with lasting-salvation.

That is to say, also that as our heavenly Father sees you eating and drinking from His bread and wine that are always served daily over the Lord’s Table in heaven’s glory for the angels and for the families of the nations on earth, then, He will see your faith growing towards Him until He is touched by it. Meaning that, as soon as your faith growing touches Him, because you are eating and drinking from His bread and wine that really is the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood of His Son Jesus Christ that he personally placed over Jerusalem’s hill and the altar of the prehistoric love, then, He will descend upon you, baptizing you with salvation-love and fire, forever.

For this is the only way possible that you will not only become reborn with our heavenly Father thus to regain the perfection, holiness, glory, richness and many attributes of perfect Righteousness belonging to you, lost to Satan’s lies through the serpent from the Garden of Eden that deceived Eve to destroy Adam, so you may finally enter eternal life forever justified. For the reason that, you must be reborn from our heavenly Father’s image just as in the beginning in heaven’s glory along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, because these are the divine-ones that were present with Him as you were born in His image to live according to His Son’s likeness by the Holy Spirit’s powers, forever.

Then, as any one from the families of the nations decides that is going to eat the bread and wine from heaven’s glory, by just blessing the food that is set before them at their home’s table, thereafter get baptized in water in His name and that of His Son and the Holy Spirit, immediately our Father says again: let us go down. This is when our heavenly Father is saying to His Son and the Holy Spirit let us descend to meet that one already eating from the bread and wine, and now is baptized in water in our names, thus fulfilling truth and justice for the altar of the prehistoric love to receive him, in an impressive baptism-love lasting forever into everlasting.

Really, whoever decides to get baptized with our heavenly Father and His Son along with the Holy Spirit, then, that one will be received immediately within the altar of the prehistoric love to become baptized in love, that is, to become reborn in our heavenly Father’s image, returning to the former spiritual state of eternal glory with God’s divine family, instantly. That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to have Moses baptize Israel escaping Egypt’s captivity by crossing the Red sea, in dried ground, and at the sea front he just lost all his senses to reality, because he began to listen to the people’s complain as the Egyptian army was approaching, and ready to overtake them with force.

Meaning that, they probably were going to get kill there, perhaps some of them, and the rest return to slavery again, and this is when that Moses could only look up to the heaven as to try to understand what was the next step to take finally to escape the Egyptians that were approaching to take them back into slavery again. Moses cried out to our heavenly Father in desperation, and He responded to him by saying: Why are you calling me; you have the power to do anything that you may desire on earth with Israel, and this is when Moses realized that he had been baptized with the altar of Abraham and Isaac over Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting over Mount Sinai.

Moses had just totally forgotten that he had received already from our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit not only power to get baptized over Jerusalem’s holy hill and the altar of the prehistoric love on fire but also to get Israel baptized in water at the Red sea, by crossing it in dried ground. Moses all the sudden remembered that he had in his possession the altar of the prehistoric fire burning wildly over the mountaintop, from which he was baptized in the name of the Father, in the name of the Son and in the name of the Holy Spirit, because it was over the altar of love that he received God’s holy name legally.

Therefore, Moses had our heavenly Father’s holy name and that of His Son Jesus Christ and of the Holy Spirit to get lawfully the entire house of Israel baptized at the bottom of the seabed, because at the presence of the altar of love and of the Holy name, the sea parted in two walls of water, making way for Israel. Before the nations, Israel was able to cross the sea in dried ground but baptized in water at the same time, because as they crossed the seabed, then they buried their sinful bodies along with all their sins thus to emerge from the water with the altar of the prehistoric love and the Holy name given to Moses initially for salvation.

Now, our heavenly Father had Israel baptized in water, because He needed to see them abandoning their sinful flesh to the seabed along with all their sins only to emerge from the water, with the blessings of the altar of the prehistoric love that is blessed with His holy name and that of His Son and of the Holy Spirit, forever. Therefore, Israel was baptized by Moses and the altar of the prehistoric love that descended from heaven above with our heavenly Father’s holy name and that of His Son and of the Holy Spirit, so they were ready to get baptized at the altar of the prehistoric love over the mountaintop, after the water baptism, thus they may become perfect and holy, everlastingly.

Besides, our heavenly Father needed every man, woman and child baptized not only with water at the Red sea, but also over Jerusalem’s holy hill and at the altar of the prehistoric love from heaven above, and so, they may become reborn in His image: thus returning to eternal life in heaven’s glory: in His Son’s likeness of the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood. Likewise, our heavenly Father needs everyone today to reborn with Him in His image, at the altar of the prehistoric love from heaven’s glory, because this is the only way that their sins are going to be erased forever, by the amazing powers of His Son’s atoning-blood, so they may dress in his glorified-body forever saved to enter heaven’s glory anyday thereafter.

Lawfully, our heavenly Father is calling every one to get baptized with Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit at any body of water available to them at home or anywhere else, because truth and justice must be fulfilled here on earth these days with water baptism and fire (baptism) at the altar of the prehistoric love for lasting-salvation. Moreover, our heavenly Father must reborn with every man, woman and child within Israel and the families of the nations, that is, if they want to enter eternal life forever saved and justified, so they may live the life that they have always longed to enjoy here on earth and in heaven’s glory, and so, they have to reborn with Him now.

These days, as in with Abraham and every one else after him, He was very pleased to reborn with anyone willing to descend in a water baptism to bury their sinful flesh and the grave along with the hell that are waiting for those that failed to become born again in our heavenly Father’s image to return to heaven’s eternal life. Every day of our lives, our heavenly Father is ready to call on His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to descend upon any one that has obeyed Him by eating from the bread and drinking from the wine that is His Lamb’s sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood that removes sin forever, so they may enter life with Him through baptism-love.

For the reason that, it is only through water baptism and that of the altar of the prehistoric love that descended from heaven above, as from our heavenly Father’s divine family of His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so He may reinstate you into the perfection and holiness that you were born from His living soul initially in heaven. It is here, where our heavenly Father will grant you back the perfection, holiness, deity and all the powers along with the richness that you may have lost to Satan’s lies through the serpent from Eden that deceived Eve to destroy Adam and finally you these days, so you will miss your every day blessing from the altar of the prehistoric love.

Because this prehistoric love that descended from heaven above, as from our heavenly Father’s divine family not only descended to baptize you with amazing powers in His image, so you may live in His Son’s likeness, by the Holy Spirit’s daily powers and gifts, but also, it is here with you, blessing you with miracles wherever life may take you prospering. Certainly, wherever you may go in life, then it will be there with you, because you are prospering, and the altar of the prehistoric love will be with you as it was for Abraham and his family, and later we see it with Moses to liberate Israel not only from Egypt’s captivity but also from the forces of the Red sea.

Within Egypt, the Israelis were crying to our heavenly Father for help, and at the Red sea we see Moses crying to Him as well, and the answer to their calls from heaven it was always the altar of the prehistoric love that He had already granted not only to Abraham but also to the children through his only son Isaac. Well, the same is true these days, you may cry out to our Father in heaven all you want just as the Israelis did in Egypt and later Moses at the Red sea, and the answer continues to be the same: Why are you crying out to me—you have the altar of the prehistoric love burning wildly in your favor.

This is the altar of the prehistoric love descended from heaven above with amazing powers thus to liberate, bless and enrich your life, families, towns, communities, cities, states, nations and the world entirely, because it has powers from our heavenly Father’s holy name and that of His Son and of the Holy Spirit to bless you along with your loved ones. And so, you do not have a problem, difficulty, infirmity, sin, war, or death, what you have is the altar of the prehistoric love descended from heaven thus to be with you at all times, so it may bless you in days as these that you may be living along with your loved ones, including your friends from around the world.

Surely, with the altar of the prehistoric love living in the center of your heart, soul, mind, life and your entire being, then you will have power from our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, because the signature of their names is there to liberate you thus to bless and enrich you mightily into eternity. That is why, that as you may eat from the bread and wine descended from heaven above, and this is our heavenly Father, His Son and the Holy Spirit within the altar of the prehistoric love, then, it descended upon you thus to baptize you in any body of water available around the world, finally to baptize you with salvation-fire, forever.

Therefore, our heavenly Father expects you to obey His call to eat from His bread and wine over your home’s dining table, whatever it is served before you, then just bless it as His Lamb’s sacred-flesh and atoning-blood that removes sin forever, so you may get the water baptism and the (baptism) of fire from the altar of the prehistoric love. This is the food that it is going to nourish your faith before our heavenly Father, so He may see that you are serious about been baptized with Him and in His image over Jerusalem’s holy hill ancient altar of the prehistoric love thus for you to reborn in His perfect holiness and amazing richness to enter heaven’s glory forever justified.

You will certainly be reborn with our heavenly Father in His image just as any twins are born looking alike in every aspect of their physical looks and attributes as well, because as you are reborn from His amazing image, then, you are born again as His King, high priest and temple to His holy name, entering heaven’s glory, forever-blessed into eternity. These are the glories that you are going to present on to our heavenly Father forever, because as you are reborn from His image that is of a King, God, Creator of the heaven and earth along with everything else, then, you will also be born in His duties as a high priest and temple for His holy name forever into perpetuity.

You will certainly be given glory and great honors onto Him and His holy name not just here on earth with your loved ones and friends, but also in heaven’s glory, where you will continue to conquer new glories and never-endings’ sanctities that give immeasurable pleasures to His holy heart as the angels do it constantly at His altar of love. That is why, that you need to meet our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ along with the Holy Spirit as the altar of the prehistoric, because there is no one else for you to meet over this very holy site, except our heavenly Father and His divine family thus to bless you with a new birth into eternal life.

It is here, where you will meet the love that you have always searched for, without ever find it, because it has been hidden always within the altar of the prehistoric love from heaven above, descended from our heavenly Father’s divine family to become part of you and of your entire family as well, for blessings to become possible at last. These are powerful blessings that you need to have along with your loved ones and friends, because every need that you will need to meet in your life, then it most come to you by the way of miracles, and these miracles and great powers are available to you over the altar of the prehistoric love, from heaven above.

This entire site is filled with amazing glories of the prehistoric love that our heavenly Father has always enjoyed with His Son and the Holy Spirit, and you are welcome as well to enjoy these wonderful blessings and great miracles, because they belong to you by divine-right, and you need them now more than ever to work in your favor continuously. That is why, that the baptism of water along with the one from the altar of the prehistoric love, between Abraham and Isaac is very important in your life to meet our heavenly Father in person along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so you may receive the blessings from heave’s glory that rightfully belong to you right now.

They are all there waiting for you, because they really belong to you, and Satan will never be able to put his wicked hands on them, however, he can keep you always away from it with his usual lies, so you will fail to know our heavenly Father and the wonderful blessings granted to you through His Son and the Holy Spirit. Satan’s lies will blind you until you will fail to see the importance to eat from the bread and wine over the Lord’s Table, so you may finally not only get baptize in water in His name and that of His Son and of the Holy Spirit, but also fail to get reborn in His image over His altar of love.

Satan is very wicked to you, because he has caused you never to know the importance of eating from the bread and wine that is served daily by our Lord Jesus Christ over your home’s dining table, where you serve your food, thus receive it and eat it as it was the Lamb of God for your faith to grow powerfully. Certainly, that your food is power and medicine every time, that is, if you bless it as if you were eating and drinking from our Lord Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh and atoning-blood that will remove your sins, causing your entire body to regain health and strength, so you may live to love, serve and glory Him through His altar of the prehistoric love.

Meaning that, our heavenly Father has made His altar of the prehistoric love to be with you wherever you may go in life, because it is the place where He along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit is waiting for you thus to bless you as you may need Him to move miraculously in your favor, concerning anything. Our heavenly Father is here with each one of us right now along with His Son and the Holy Spirit, because wherever you may go, He is with you and your loved ones, ready to bless you through the amazing works and powers that He has commissioned within His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so you may succeed always.

That is true; our heavenly Father will always be with you within His altar of the prehistoric love that is composed of His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit burning in a wild fire of amazing powers that are moving in your favor as solving problems, difficulties, healing infirmities, and even causing people to return to life again, filled with His amazing-love. For the reason that, as our heavenly Father is reborn with you in His image through His Son’s sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood abilities to remove sin, moreover, cause you to return to eternal life in perfect Righteousness, by the Holy Spirit’s amazing powers and gifts, then, you are ascending to heaven filled with His amazing-love: thus everlastingly enriched and saved perpetually.

That is why, that whenever anyone is healed from any infirmity from Satan’s lies and deceptions then that one is returning to life again, as rising to life from the dead, because the altar of the prehistoric love has all the powers and truth for justice to be fulfilled instantly thus granting you life again, but filled with His amazing-love on earth. That is to say, that whether that you are reborn from our heavenly Father’s image to escape from hell’s torment and terrible powers of sin that were taking you there every day of your life until finally you met our heavenly Father and His mighty baptism of the prehistoric love, then, you are reborn in His love to live wherever you may please.

Surely, this could very well be in heaven’s glory, that is, if you decide to stay with our heavenly Father and His divine family that is His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, or you could perfectly decide to stay with your loved ones and friends at home on earth, in either case, you are filled with His amazing love, everlastingly. Once you get baptized in water and in the altar of the prehistoric love between Abraham and Isaac that descended from heaven’s glory, your entire life will completely change into the new world from heaven above, as the New celestial Jerusalem that really is the city of gold and of precious stones, where you will live forever enriched with His prehistoric love baptism.

You will never again know sin much less the pain and daily suffering to live with it, but you will only know the altar of the prehistoric love that Abraham received from our heavenly Father through his son Isaac that really is our Lord Jesus Christ manifested in our lives with the Holy Spirit of love that will live forever with you. This is where, our heavenly Father will certainly say to you: Now I know that you love me; and He will say it, because now you will be reborn with Him in His image to live in His Son’s likeness of his Righteous life only knowing the amazing goodness of the Holy Spirit’s every day life into everlasting richness and endless joys.

That is why, that our heavenly Father wants you to get baptized in water in His name and that of His Son Jesus Christ and of the Holy Spirit, because this is the altar of the prehistoric love that has descended from heaven’s glory not only to bless Abraham but also the children, including you along with the families of the nations. For the reason that, our heavenly Father wants to fill His new heaven and earth with you and your loved ones, including your friends from around the world, because, His new kingdom will be filled with His children baptized with Him, His Son and the Holy Spirit in water and within His altar of the prehistoric love for His divine-life to thrive everywhere.

These are His children from Israel and the families of the nations that have been reborn with Him in His image in water baptism and at the altar of the prehistoric love, so they may become again just as He is a King, a high priest, a temple to the holy name—His new dream Kingdom filled with amazing daily happiness. For the reason that, our heavenly Father had determined already by divine right that you will never be less than Him, and this is less than His perfect holiness to enter into heaven’s glory eternal life to live forever blessed as He has always been before His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit through eternity and forevermore.

Therefore, you must be as He is perfect and everlastingly righteous here on earth and in heaven’s glory before the nations of the angelical hosts, because these are the holy words that He personally manifested to Abraham by saying: You must be perfect, holy, righteous as I am. Meaning that, You must be divine as He is everlastingly forever into eternity—and this to be reborn with Him in His image, by the power of the Holy Spirit and His Son’s glorified body as He is a King, a high priest, a temple to the holy name, everlastingly rich and powerful thus to enter life forever blessed into infinity.

Anyone less than our heavenly Father, His Son and the Holy Spirit is never allowed into heaven’s glory and its eternal life for blessing, because you must be exactly as the altar of the prehistoric love is into eternity, and this is everlastingly godly and perfectly righteous filled within your heart with the joys and never ending happiness to love His pristine-life. Thus, eat and drink from the Lamb of God that is His Son Jesus Christ’s bread and wine that truly is his sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood established as an eternal pact with Abraham and Israel forever into eternity, for the families of the nations to become reborn into heaven’s glory, because this is the only way to serve our Living-God, everlastingly.

(There is no other way possible to serve our heavenly Father in this life and in the next one to come, but only through His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit manifested as always over the altar of the prehistoric love descended from heaven above thus to love, liberate, bless, heal and enrich us with everlasting happiness, forever into eternity.) Amen!

¡Cultura y paz para todos, hoy y siempre!

Saludos cordiales a todos

Dígale al Señor, nuestro Padre Celestial, de todo corazón, en el nombre del Señor Jesucristo: Nuestras almas te aman, Señor. Nuestras almas te adoran, Padre nuestro. Nuestras almas te rinden gloria y honra a tu nombre y obra santa y sobrenatural, en la tierra y en el cielo, también, para siempre, Padre Celestial, en el nombre de tu Hijo amado, nuestro Señor Jesucristo.

ORACIÓN DEL PERDÓN

Padre nuestro que estás en los cielos: santificada sea la memoria de tu nombre que mora dentro de Jesucristo, tu hijo amado. Venga tu reino, sea hecha tu voluntad, como en el cielo así también en la tierra. El pan nuestro de cada día, dánoslo hoy. Perdónanos nuestras deudas, como también nosotros perdonamos a nuestros deudores. Y no nos metas en tentación, mas líbranos del mal. Porque tuyo es el reino, el poder y la gloria por todos los siglos. Amén.

Porque si perdonáis a los hombres sus ofensas, vuestro Padre Celestial también os perdonará a vosotros. Pero si no perdonáis a los hombres, tampoco vuestro Padre os perdonará vuestras ofensas.

Por lo tanto, el Señor Jesús dijo, "Yo soy el CAMINO, y la VERDAD, y la VIDA ETERNA; nadie PUEDE VENIR al PADRE SANTO, sino es POR MÍ”. Juan 14:

NADIE MÁS TE PUEDE SALVAR.

¡CONFÍA EN JESÚS HOY!

MAÑANA QUIZAS SEA DEMASIADO TARDE.

YA MAÑANA ES DEMASIADO TARDE PARA MUCHOS, QUE NO LO SEA PARA TI Y LOS TUYOS, EN EL DÍA DE HOY.

- Reconoce que eres PECADOR en necesidad, de ser SALVO de éste MUNDO y su MUERTE.

Dispónte a dejar el pecado (arrepiéntete):

Cree que Jesucristo murió por ti, fue sepultado y resucito al tercer día por el Poder Sagrado del Espíritu Santo y deja que entré en tu vida y sea tu ÚNICO SALVADOR Y SEÑOR EN TU VIDA.

QUIZÁ TE PREGUNTES HOY: ¿QUE ORAR? O ¿CÓMO ORAR? O ¿QUÉ DECIRLE AL SEÑOR SANTO EN ORACIÓN? -HAS LO SIGUIENTE, y di: Dios mío, soy un pecador y necesito tu perdón. Creo que Jesucristo ha derramado su SANGRE PRECIOSA y ha muerto por mi pecado. Estoy dispuesto a dejar mi pecado. Invito a Cristo a venir a mi corazón y a mi vida, como mi SALVADOR.

¿Aceptaste a Jesús, como tu Salvador? ¿Sí _____? O ¿No _____?

¿Fecha? ¿Sí ____? O ¿No _____?

Si tu respuesta fue Si, entonces esto es solo el principio de una nueva maravillosa vida en Cristo. Ahora:

Lee la Biblia cada día para conocer mejor a Cristo. Habla con Dios, orando todos los días en el nombre de JESÚS. Bautízate en AGUA y en El ESPÍRITU SANTO DE DIOS, adora, reúnete y sirve con otros cristianos en un Templo donde Cristo es predicado y la Biblia es la suprema autoridad. Habla de Cristo a los demás.

Recibe ayuda para crecer como un nuevo cristiano. Lee libros cristianos que los hermanos Pentecostés o pastores del evangelio de Jesús te recomienden leer y te ayuden a entender más de Jesús y de su palabra sagrada, la Biblia. Libros cristianos están disponibles en gran cantidad en diferentes temas, en tu librería cristiana inmediata a tu barrio, entonces visita a las librerías cristianas con frecuencia, para ver que clase de libros están a tu disposición, para que te ayuden a estudiar y entender las verdades de Dios.

Te doy las gracias por leer mí libro que he escrito para ti, para que te goces en la verdad del Padre Celestial y de su Hijo amado y así comiences a crecer en Él, desde el día de hoy y para siempre.

El salmo 122, en la Santa Biblia, nos llama a pedir por la paz de Jerusalén día a día y sin cesar, en nuestras oraciones. Porque ésta es la tierra, desde donde Dios lanzo hacia todos los continentes de la tierra: todas nuestras bendiciones y salvación eterna de nuestras almas vivientes. Y nos dice Dios mismo, en su Espíritu Eterno: “Vivan tranquilos los que te aman. Haya paz dentro de tus murallas y tranquilidad en tus palacios, Jerusalén”. Por causa de mis hermanos y de mis amigos, diré yo: “Haya paz en ti, siempre Jerusalén”. Por causa de la casa de Jehová nuestro Dios, en el cielo y en la tierra: imploraré por tu bien, por siempre.

El libro de los salmos 150, en la Santa Biblia, declara el Espíritu de Dios a toda la humanidad, diciéndole y asegurándole: - Qué todo lo que respira, alabe el nombre de Jehová de los Ejércitos, ¡el Todopoderoso! Y esto es, de toda letra, de toda palabra, de todo instrumento y de todo corazón, con su voz tiene que rendirle el hombre: gloria y loor al nombre santo de Dios, en la tierra y en las alturas, como antes y como siempre, para la eternidad.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main