Michael Fletcher: "The Lakers proved they were real champions..."

1 view

BlueWolverine

Jun 17, 2004, 1:47:47 PM6/17/04
6/3/2004
The Lakers proved they were real champions when they beat the Spurs this
year.
6/3/2004
Sure is a lot of bravado coming out of Detroit. It's almost like they
feel it's an election -- if they garner enough support for their "We're
going to shock the world" campaign, it'll come true.

Edgar Fernandez

Jun 17, 2004, 1:55:20 PM6/17/04

I don't seem to remember seeing your post predicting the opposite.

Chainsaw

Jun 17, 2004, 3:59:01 PM6/17/04

BlueWolverine wrote:

I quote asbnll Rule # 254 Paragraph 24 Section 4a:

"SBN's who use another poster's name in the subject
line are to be assumed to be the Owned Pussy-Ass Bitch
of the poster whose name they use"

Sports Fan

Jun 17, 2004, 9:53:58 PM6/17/04
In article <4b43a54a.0406...@posting.google.com>
BlueWo...@Yahoo.com (BlueWolverine) wrote:

Fletcher is a loud-mouthed retard who knows nothing about basketball.
Search google where he claimed that offensive rebounding doesn't have to
under control for the Lakers to win, or where he claimed that Shaq
leads the nba in offensive rebounding.

Message has been deleted

smacdo3347

Jun 19, 2004, 6:49:36 PM6/19/04

"Concerned Citizen" <ť@ Z. > wrote in message
> On 17 Jun 2004 10:47:47 -0700, BlueWo...@Yahoo.com (BlueWolverine)
blurted:

Hey Fletcher...I think he has you here. Brother, I know how shitty it is to
eat crow...I feel for ya.

Chris Smith

Jun 20, 2004, 12:53:31 PM6/20/04
In article <4q3Bc.15263$XY6.1...@read2.cgocable.net>, "smacdo3347"
<fa...@nospam.com> wrote:

All Fletch has to do is throw the backdoor sweep (2nd time in history that a
defending champ lost after holding a 2-0 lead) back in da Dust's pimply
puss. If the Lakers were really as bad as they looked against Detroit, then
the Spurs were that much weaker than the Pistons -and- the Lakers.