Romney, "Israelis fought WTC", Victor said !

1 view

ankul

Aug 26, 2012, 8:27:17 AM8/26/12
Romney, "Israelis fought WTC", Victor said !

The day 15 or 16 September 2001 in Rome, Victor Halfon, a prominent
member of the Council of 40, the Roman Jewish community, official of Israel,
said to me, about the WTC in New York: "Roman, you was right! ... Were our !
Only a few years later, bought a book stall, "The Atlas of spies" I learned
that 5 Israelis were arrested that day by the FBI in New York, and found in
possession of photographs, in which each of them was portrayed against the
backdrop of the towers felling, and each of them was smiling and happy as a
clam ..... ahahahah .... MADE known IN THE entire AMERICA!
Dr. Eng. Romano De Simone, Manager of SPALIC LLC, owner of SPALIC LLC's
Technology, robbed by Israel, united with Vatican and NASA. www.spalic.net