maloney named to all-gay nba first team !!

Kimm Antell

May 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/2/97

In article <1997050218...@fat.doobie.com>, nob...@huge.cajones.com
(Huge Cajones Remailer) wrote:

>the five best gay nba players:
>
>C- Georgie Murhesan
>F- Karl Malone
>F- Detlev Shrempf
>G- John Starks
>G- Matt Maloney
>
>dennis rodman was declared inelligible based on his
>date with madonna !

Uh... Detlef is married. Quite happily too according to Coz. I thought
Karl was too.

Kimm

h.cau...@mail.utexas.edu

May 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/2/97

I'm glad Maloney finally came out. Now, all we have to do is protect him
from Hill and Hardaway.

,-^, /~\o /-() -- - -
_ ___/ /\| \_/ \\/ ) -- - --
,:`( )__, ) ~ |/_\ -- - -- -
// // '--; Simple Writes Extreme \_/ . . . . ........
' \ | ^ _ . . . . .
------^----^---- -----------------

Ouisee O'Mally

May 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/3/97

Kimm Antell wrote:

> In article <1997050218...@fat.doobie.com>, nog...@huge.camerones.com
> (No Brain To Speak Of) wrote:
>
> >the ... best gay nba players:(snip)
> >F- Detlev Shrempf(snip)

jme...@raider.grcc.cc.mi.us

May 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/6/97

In article <h.caulfield-02...@slip-70-16.ots.utexas.edu>,

h.cau...@mail.utexas.edu wrote:

> I'm glad Maloney finally came out. Now, all we have to do is protect him
> from Hill and Hardaway.

Wow! Is Matt Maloney really gay? Or is somebody just being funny? I
actually know Matt personally and I wonder the same thing. I spent time
with him in Grand Rapids, Michigan when he played for the Mackers during
the 96 season. I told him that I was gay, but he didn't say or do
anything. I'm not upset at anybody calling Matt gay, I would just love to
know the real answer, since I have a bit of a crush on him. I can't
believe I said that!

Also, where did this whole thing get started anyway? If somebody would
email me and let me know, I'd appreciate it a lot.

And since when are Hill and Hardaway gay?

Jake Messinger