A victory that feels like a loss

Allen

Feb 15, 2024, 11:50:58 PMFeb 15
Well, following up on that terrible Clippers game, the Warriors almost blow a big lead again - 10 pt lead with under 5 minutes left. Seems to me they really ran out of steam on this B2B. Everyone including Steph was missing shots and Utah started getting offensive rebounds. Then that last play where Podz gave Sexton a wide open 3 - amazing.

On the good side, have they found a way to keep Klay’s legs fresher?

Robin Miller

Feb 16, 2024, 1:59:14 AMFeb 16
Allen wrote:
> Well, following up on that terrible Clippers game, the Warriors almost blow a big lead again - 10 pt lead with under 5 minutes left. Seems to me they really ran out of steam on this B2B. Everyone including Steph was missing shots and Utah started getting offensive rebounds. Then that last play where Podz gave Sexton a wide open 3 - amazing.
>
> On the good side, have they found a way to keep Klay’s legs fresher?

Not quite a loss, at least to me, but undermines my sense that the
Warriors are a good team, just like the Clippers' game did.

Why are they finishing so poorly now? Just age?

--Robin