Cheapening the numbers.

1 view

xpen...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2015, 9:09:31 AM11/1/15
That the Pistons are retiring Billips and Wallace's jersey numbers is
crazy. Neither especially Wallace played enough years with Detroit to
deserve number retirement.

Grey Matters

Nov 2, 2015, 1:23:34 PM11/2/15
I wish Billups had played longer, that's for sure.

Wallace played 9 seasons for Detroit, which seems decent to me, although
it's true that for his last few he wasn't contributing much.

At any rate, you gotta love the first three wins. Hopefully they're more
consistent this year than the roller coaster they went on last year.

Shame about Flip Saunders. The Pistons sure had a bunch of stooges after
him.

xpen...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2015, 10:27:28 AM11/8/15
On Mon, 2 Nov 2015 18:23:31 +0000 (UTC), Grey Matters
<greyma...@ya-who.com> wrote:

>xpen...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> That the Pistons are retiring Billips and Wallace's jersey numbers is
>> crazy. Neither especially Wallace played enough years with Detroit to
>> deserve number retirement.
>
>I wish Billups had played longer, that's for sure.
>
>Wallace played 9 seasons for Detroit, which seems decent to me, although
>it's true that for his last few he wasn't contributing much.

Didn't realize he was here that long.

>At any rate, you gotta love the first three wins. Hopefully they're more
>consistent this year than the roller coaster they went on last year.
>
>Shame about Flip Saunders. The Pistons sure had a bunch of stooges after
>him.

Yeah he was still a young guy. Was it Anita Darling that was ragging
on him all the time?

xpen...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2015, 10:28:59 AM11/8/15
<greyma...@ya-who.com> wrote:

>At any rate, you gotta love the first three wins. Hopefully they're more
>consistent this year than the roller coaster they went on last year.

Pretty much turned over the entire roster. I guess we'll have to wait
and see.

Howard

Nov 9, 2015, 11:14:26 AM11/9/15
xpen...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Mon, 2 Nov 2015 18:23:31 +0000 (UTC), Grey Matters

>>Shame about Flip Saunders. The Pistons sure had a bunch of stooges
>>after him.
>

> Yeah he was still a young guy. Was it Anita Darling that was ragging
> on him all the time?

Probably, although he/she had so few basketball opinions besides the
Iverson love it's hard to remember. Looks like Ben Carson has some
similarly crazy ideas about the pyramids as Anita. Maybe they're the same
person.

xpen...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2015, 3:44:45 PM11/11/15
Anita didn't strike as a neurosurgeon type. Nor did she have a calm
demeanor, I thought the Suns game was going to be a sure loss.
The Piston start is all a bit unexpected, but will it last?