Illinois Legislature Says No to Proposed Holiday Honoring Divisive Lying 6% Black 44% Arab 50% White Obama

Back To The Ghetto

Mar 27, 2017, 11:12:02 PM3/27/17
Probably not the homecoming he expected.

An Illinois bill making former President Barack Obama’s birthday
a state holiday failed to pass the state’s house of
representatives on Tuesday. The bill was six votes short of
getting sent to the state senate.

The proposed holiday fell on August 4. State buildings,
including schools, would be closed on the day.

“President Barack Obama, he did great work for the state of
Illinois and our country, and I believe we need to do our part
in preserving that history,” Rep. Sonya Harper, a cosponsor of
the bill, said.

Republican opponents of the bill noted that other prominent
politicians from Illinois, like Ronald Reagan, do not have their
own holidays.

The governor’s budget office estimates that state holidays cost
$3.2 million in personnel expenses and another $16 million in
lost productivity.

Still, not all is lost for the former president. Chicago is
slated to be the home for Obama’s library, and another bill
would label part of Interstate 55 as the “Barack Obama
Presidential Expressway.”

https://heatst.com/politics/illinois-legislature-says-no-to-
proposed-holiday-honoring-
obama/?link=TD_heatst_arti
cles.47942&utm_source=heat
st_articles.47942&utm_campaign=circular&utm_medium=HEATST