What do the Celtics need?

steelv...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2020, 4:08:24 PM1/31/20
IMHO if they could sign a good FA 5, that would pretty much do it. Anybody know who they are? Plus, of course, a good draft, maybe like that big kid from Ohio State to play the 4. IIRC, he's a large/heavy 6'9", nice size for a PF. (As some of you know, I'm a stone Buckeye. Anybody remember Hondo? <g>) Harry

steelv...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2020, 4:13:17 PM2/1/20
On Friday, January 31, 2020 at 4:08:24 PM UTC-5, steelv...@gmail.com wrote:
> IMHO if they could sign a good FA 5, that would pretty much do it. Anybody know who they are? Plus, of course, a good draft, maybe like that big kid from Ohio State to play the 4. IIRC, he's a large/heavy 6'9", nice size for a PF. (As some of you know, I'm a stone Buckeye. Anybody remember Hondo? <g>) Harry

Looking over the field, I guess that I like Ibaka if hes available. Anybody?

Tweekgeek

Feb 7, 2020, 12:50:28 PM2/7/20
Tristan Thompson would be my pick...

--

Tweek

steelv...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2020, 10:30:00 AM2/26/20
Trouble with both Ibaka and TT is that it would take too much to sign them. Celtics need someone coming off rookie contract. Remember that Kanter's contract is up and he'll get fairly big $$ somewhere if not in Boston. Center future in Celtic land looks bleak to me! Harry

Tweekgeek

Nov 22, 2020, 4:38:29 AM11/22/20
WOW!!! I called this one... LOL... just 8 months early...

--

Tweek

HRB Blaine

Nov 28, 2020, 4:51:06 PM11/28/20

As I may have said, I like that 6'9" kid from Ohio State. I aso like that PG from MI State to back up the one! Prob have to move up for that 6'9" guy but 14 might do for the PG if the pick could be kept. Maybe a lower pick or two (do we have a second?) and next year's first? Or a player (PG not Kemba?), this year's third and next year's first. Harry