Lakers & Celtics in their 2023 conference finals...

Ant

May 22, 2023, 7:23:21 AM5/22/23
Ammammata <amma...@tiscali.it> wrote:
> $Bill expressed precisely :
> > Lakers are in
> > BIG trouble having to win 4 straight to progress.

> never happened in the NBA, but a few times in NHL

> there is always a first time

Yeah, but it's unlikely they can bounce back to win. I wonder if they
can even win a single game. Celtics are also having the same problem
against Heat. Both teams sure don't play like their old glory days. :/
Go Lakers I guess for tonight.

--
"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." --Acts 1:8. Quiet warm weekend with a lot of Z, biological bugs, watching, & eyePhone gaming. Lakers & Celtics suck again. :P
| |o o| |

Ammammata

May 22, 2023, 11:19:32 AM5/22/23
Ant formulated on Monday :
> Yeah, but it's unlikely they can bounce back to win.

NBA - From 0-3 Deficit to 3-4 - Playoffs
League Season Series Franchise Team Result Franchise Team Notes

NBA (1950-51)
Finals
New York Knicks NYK 3 4 Sacramento Kings ROC

NBA (1993-94)
Semifinals - Western Conf.
Denver Nuggets DEN 3 4 Utah Jazz UTA

NBA (2002-03)
First Round - Western Conf.
Portland Trail Blazers POR 3 4 Dallas Mavericks DAL

--
/-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ T /-\
-=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- - -=-

Ant

May 23, 2023, 2:04:47 PM5/23/23
In alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers Ammammata <amma...@tiscali.it> wrote:
> Ant formulated on Monday :
> > Yeah, but it's unlikely they can bounce back to win.

> NBA - From 0-3 Deficit to 3-4 - Playoffs
> League Season Series Franchise Team Result Franchise Team Notes

> NBA (1950-51)
> Finals
> New York Knicks NYK 3 4 Sacramento Kings ROC

> NBA (1993-94)
> Semifinals - Western Conf.
> Denver Nuggets DEN 3 4 Utah Jazz UTA

> NBA (2002-03)
> First Round - Western Conf.
> Portland Trail Blazers POR 3 4 Dallas Mavericks DAL

Lakers failed last night to be on this list. :P Let's see if Celtics can. I doubt it and hope not. Go Heat. ;)

--
"Boldly and without hindrance he preached the kingdom of God and taught about the Lord Jesus Christ." --Acts 28:31. Slammy weeky? Thanks God 4 no No. CA trip. Dang Lakers, colony, issues, humans, & Max.