K.C. has left the building

nate

Dec 30, 2020, 3:36:06 AM12/30/20
damn it, i'm gettin old.

88 on Christmas.

- nate

Tweekgeek

Dec 30, 2020, 7:02:36 PM12/30/20
R I P... Tough D... always covered the toughest guards...

--

Tweek

HRB Blaine

Jan 21, 2021, 1:07:50 AM1/21/21
He and his partner Sam Jones. Anybody remember the old song, "The Whole Town's Talkin' About the Jones Boys" And Boston was! Harry PS IIRC, they started playing behind Bob C and Sharman; I don't remember the year

Ammammata

May 3, 2021, 2:45:57 AM5/3/21
Il giorno Wed 30 Dec 2020 10:36:05a, *nate* ha inviato su
alt.sports.basketball.nba.boston-celtics il messaggio news:78d39688-e080-
4f4b-a101-1...@googlegroups.com. Vediamo cosa ha scritto:

> damn it, i'm gettin old.

I remember the finals vs the Lakers, decades ago, on TV, stealing sleep
hours due to different time zone (here is +1, Boston -6, LA -9))

--