Celtics

HRB Blaine

Apr 15, 2021, 4:07:06 PM4/15/21
There's gotta be a better Celtics site than this (preferably one w here this Mahler guy doesn't post his BS!) Can anybody help me with an addy? I've been a Celtics fan since the early '60s when I lived in NYC and the Cs used to play in double headers with the Knicks, Boston in the first game. NY in the second. Harry

nate

Apr 15, 2021, 8:10:37 PM4/15/21
On Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 4:07:06 PM UTC-4, HRB Blaine wrote:
> There's gotta be a better Celtics site than this (preferably one w here this Mahler guy doesn't post his BS!) Can anybody help me with an addy? I've been a Celtics fan since the early '60s when I lived in NYC and the Cs used to play in double headers with the Knicks, Boston in the first game. NY in the second. Harry

agree, but where?

- nate

Ammammata

May 2, 2021, 3:26:46 PM5/2/21
Il giorno gio 15 apr 2021 10:07:05p, *HRB Blaine* ha inviato su
alt.sports.basketball.nba.boston-celtics il messaggio news:62085b26-a5c3-
4927-84cb-9...@googlegroups.com. Vediamo cosa ha scritto:

> I've been a Celtics fan since the early '60s

hello Harry, can you provide valuable updates to the big work that Kris is
developing at http://nbastats.net/ ?

we are always looking for online access to newspaper archives, starting
from 1930 (for free is better since this is NOT a pro website)

consider these:
http://nbastats.net/01NbaAbaNblAbl/05-GameLogs/playerRussell.xlsx
http://nbastats.net/01NbaAbaNblAbl/05-GameLogs/playerCousy.xlsx

there are lot of holes in the boxscores